It’s official... my dicks broken. So relieved.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_Webb

It’s official... my dicks broken. So relieved.

Postby David_Webb » Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Had my ultrasound today with the injection. Venous leakage left side only getting half the flow. Injection didn’t provide full erection so we are moving forward with the implant. Pre-op appointment in a month and surgery in early July.

I felt an instant relief and weight lifted hearing that there is something medically wrong that is causing the Issue. Years of doubting myself and living with ED is almost at an end.

The light at the end of the tunnel is finally within sight. Thanks again for all the contributions to this site that helped me get to this point.

Titan one touch... scrotal implant is in the near future.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

David_R

Re: It’s official... my dicks broken. So relieved.

Postby David_R » Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 am

I am so happy for you, David. Most of us in here know all about "years of doubting myself and living with ED." I hope things go smoothly for you, brother.

Greg1956

Re: It’s official... my dicks broken. So relieved.

Postby Greg1956 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 am

David,
I am sorry you have a Venous Leak instead of a well-functioning penis, but happy you finally know what is going on. My VL started at age 30 and due to a string of doctors who never were interested in determining the problem, mine was not figured out for the next 30 years. I was told numerous times the problem was in my head and other doctors were only interested in writing prescriptions. I knew all along it was not in my head, but when doctor after doctor tells you it is, it doesn’t help confidence or self-esteem. I think it’s disgraceful that Primary Care Physicians aren’t more helpful in directing men to Urologists who special in male sexual dysfunction and equally disgraceful that many Urologists would rather support pharmaceutical companies than their own patients.

Tomorrow marks my 8 month post-op anniversary. I hope once you get going with your implant your experience will be as great as mine. My surgery was a success, my size is back to my God-given size after years of atrophy, sex is great, etc. Best wishes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”