Tight foreskin / skin after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maverick2dog

Tight foreskin / skin after implant

Postby Maverick2dog » Sat May 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Almost 4 weeks out from implant. My size is the same after the implant as before. What is not the same is the tightness of the skin on my dick. When I am erect the skin is tight and there is not much give. Almost uncomfortable when erect. Anybody else have this issue after implant.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Urz14me

Re: Tight foreskin / skin after implant

Postby Urz14me » Sat May 05, 2018 1:31 pm

>>>Almost 4 weeks out from implant. My size is the same after the implant as before. What is not the same is the tightness of the skin on my dick. When I am erect the skin is tight and there is not much give. Almost uncomfortable when erect. Anybody else have this issue after implant.

I'm coming upon week 7 I kinda felt the same thing but as I cycled and over time it stretched to accommodate. When you have sex don't pump to the max, but when you cycle pump to the max and hold until it's unbearable. This advice has helped me overcome the tight skin issue. Keep us updated.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun May 06, 2018 10:14 pm

There are various legitimate medical devices available to help men stretch the opening of their foreskin. The devices work little by little in expanding the foreskin opening, and I have heard that they really work. (You can check online with a search for "phimosis" -- which means a foreskin that cannot be retracted and causes pain. All non-retractible foreskins do not cause pain, and for some men foreskin tightness is just a normal penis variation, like size and girth.)

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:47 pm

I am uncut and the only noticeable difference in the foreskin is it remains behind the glans ridge "corona" more than before. My foreskin pre implant stayed behind the glans maybe 50% of the time, Post implant it stays behind maybe 80% of the time. That seems to correlate with wifes' observation that my girth was slightly larger post implant. Essentially a non problem
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Implants”