ved compared to implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
arlorider

ved compared to implant

Postby arlorider » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:55 pm

For all u guys that used ved pre implant how did ur size and length compare , ved to implant ... Thanks in advance
Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

Lost Sheep

Re: ved compared to implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:04 am

arlorider wrote:For all u guys that used ved pre implant how did ur size and length compare , ved to implant ... Thanks in advance

I could get nearly an inch longer under vacuum (As measured by looking at markings on the vacuum bell) than with a natural erection (when it worked) or with my implant. But only at the risk of edema or worse.

Sex with a constriction ring to maintain the erection induced by the VED is possible, but takes some preparation and committment). The little bit of extra size (girth more than length, I think, but I did not take the time to measure girth or length during coitus) was not worth that extra trouble to us.

So, the implant is superior to the the VED for actual use. The VED will give you a bit more length and girth than the implant (at least it has for me and I am over 5 months post-op).

Which is more important to you?

Of course, if the VED can work for you for sex, it does not destroy all hope of a better treatment (or actual cure) than an implant. An implant destroys your ability to get a natural erection. In effect getting an implant guarantees you are completely impotent, forever, except for the prosthetic. Less invasive solutions are reversible and do not preclude new (and perhaps better) solutions like stem cell therabpy that MIGHT actually cure your E.D. and restore natural erections.

Your choice.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 am

I used a ved and it gives you a larger, harder erection, but you need two cockrings to maintain the erection, not very comfortable but it works. One issue with it is when you come it restricts the flow of ejaculate, so you have to withdraw and pull off the rings and when you do, it spurts everywhere, an inconvenience but hey if you have ed, it's a way to have sex.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 pm

trekfish wrote:I used a ved and it gives you a larger, harder erection, but you need two cockrings to maintain the erection, not very comfortable but it works. One issue with it is when you come it restricts the flow of ejaculate, so you have to withdraw and pull off the rings and when you do, it spurts everywhere, an inconvenience but hey if you have ed, it's a way to have sex.

Larger and harder than what, please? Erection from pills, erection from injections, erection from natural causes (pre-E.D. of course) or erection from implant?

I only tried to have sex twice with a VED and constriction rings. One attempt was successful. Neither was comfortable. My erectrion did seem larger than a natural (pill-assisted) erection, but not stiffer than what I can get now with my implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 pm

using a ved regularly will increase your penis size, mostly in girth, but in length, That's why the doctors recommend using them before implantation.
Using two tight rings will keep it hard.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:39 pm

My max length with a vac was 6 1/4 after 20 minutes of suction. Max length with tri mix was 6 1/4 in. After I get activated will measure with implant. Length before RP was 7 in
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 am

We used a Medical grade VED, Post-T-Vac for about 2 years prior to implant. Probably why I lost no size and an awesome Surgeon. My dick was thicker but it was like fucking with a rock balloon dick. It was hard and my wife hated it. I had to use two construction rings and taking them off was agony.
Never regretted getting my implant.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”