Difference in feeling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: Difference in feeling

Postby radioradio » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:19 pm

reallynow48 wrote:My wife thinks its totally unnatural and calls it my "plastic dick". :lol: I really didn't laugh. I don't know what she is going to do when I am cycling it. I am just going to tell her I am playing with my "stuff"...........

I tell my wife I'm just following doctors orders. I primed her for this before the surgery and told her I'd be inflating this thing once or twice a day for a year or more -- doctors orders. ;)
She actually asked me the other day when I'd be able to pump it up again -- post revision. It was a curiosity question -- not that she wanted to take it for a ride. :( I have started to cycle again, but haven't gotten back to where I was. The pump, which is new, is stiff as shit, and the neighborhood it lives in is still a bit pissed off at the intruder, and certainly pissed off at my fingers digging around. But I'll get there.
Bob 2.3.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

BustedBob

Postby BustedBob » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:34 pm

After four weeks I was very much of the WTF have I done state of mind. At that time I was saying to my wife that had I known how bad I was going to be I would not have had it done.
I couldn't start cycling until six weeks because of the pain and swelling.
Yes my cock is smaller and thinner than it was . Yes I have a significant amount of sensation loss. I also have a twist!
I have not lost any of my sexual desire though, in fact i'd say it's increased. I suffered with ED for 20 years. I couldn't get more than a 5 minute semi without the pills for the last 10 years and my bionic feels like it's semi all the time now, i can't stop playing with it; twitching it by flexing the muscles down there like I used to when it worked gets me turned on.
I have already got an inch of my lost length back in 12 weeks and when I'm really turned on and the blood starts to flow my girth increases.
Knowing what I know now, would I go through it again?
You bet your arse I would, this thing is great!
As for people's wives being unsupportive? I can't help you there, luckily mine has been with me all the way. She had to put up with me losing my erection mid flow for the last 20 years, not any more she doesn't.
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:42 pm

BustedBob wrote:I also have a twist!

Interesting about the twist, I have that too. Looking from above appears to be 10°- 20° or so. I think the twist is a result of the straightening that was done for peyronies. Don't see it as a problem though, and looks beautiful compared to what I had a couple of weeks ago.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:06 pm

BustedBob wrote:After four weeks I was very much of the WTF have I done state of mind. At that time I was saying to my wife that had I known how bad I was going to be I would not have had it done.
I couldn't start cycling until six weeks because of the pain and swelling.
Yes my cock is smaller and thinner than it was . Yes I have a significant amount of sensation loss. I also have a twist!
I have not lost any of my sexual desire though, in fact i'd say it's increased. I suffered with ED for 20 years. I couldn't get more than a 5 minute semi without the pills for the last 10 years and my bionic feels like it's semi all the time now, i can't stop playing with it; twitching it by flexing the muscles down there like I used to when it worked gets me turned on.
I have already got an inch of my lost length back in 12 weeks and when I'm really turned on and the blood starts to flow my girth increases.
Knowing what I know now, would I go through it again?
You bet your arse I would, this thing is great!
As for people's wives being unsupportive? I can't help you there, luckily mine has been with me all the way. She had to put up with me losing my erection mid flow for the last 20 years, not any more she doesn't.

It's too bad your surgeon didn't choose the AMS LGX. It allows you to increase both length and width, maybe even beyond what you originally had when things were great. I too am very surprised with the wives who are unsupportive... sex is just as much emotional as it is physical. Once you get a hard-on the rest is feelings and emotions. My wife has been fantastic. She has had to put up with so much, I can't wait to repay her for all her support. ;) When it comes to implants, good things come to those who wait. As for the six weeks... there are just as many doctors that say 3 weeks as those who say 6 weeks. I can tell you that 3, 6, whatever, let your dick say when. I would wait until your stitches are out so you don't open the incision and then locate the deflate button. Then AND ONLY THEN can you pump it up. I have tried but the pump seems so hard, like squeezing a marble. But it's only been 2 weeks and things are still sore, so I will wait. Hang in there my friend. :)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Hey smetro, good to hear your voice again. We're about the same age - implant speaking. Looks like you're a player again. Hope that's a good thing. My first 6 months were kind of rough due to some complications that were only remotely related to my implant. You were one of the several positive voices that kept me going while I struggled through the rough patches. Your stories and pics, along with many others on ft, gave me hope and something to look forward to. Finally, I'm right there with you, enjoying the hell out of my implant. I was 5.5" flaccid pre and am 6" flaccid post op, so I got even more than I bargained for. My erection is 2 O:Clock, sensations are better than I ever remember. Maybe that's because I now have zero anxiety when it comes to sex. The side effects have been life-altering. My outlook on life has improved, I've lost 15 lbs and my stamina has increased, so I'm able to run, bike, and lift as much as I could 30 years ago.
Reallynow, I can relate to some of your feelings - for the first six months I wasn't that positive and had many wtf moments. I'm sorry the communication with your surgeon has been lacking. Read what the guys here are saying and know that one day, sooner than you think, you'll be saying wow, I never thought it could be this good.

Zyxy
Thanks for the very kind words.
Being bionic has altered our lives forever in many different ways. I cannot find any negatives whatsoever.
Celebrate the joy of sex!
Happy New Year
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

reallynow48

Postby reallynow48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am

honestly the five inch pic looks longer and bigger than the other pic. I can't actually tell where the tape starts. Thanks for sharing.
53 yo Caucasian with AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm extensions. Surgery at the beginning of Dec, 2017. Type 2 Diabetic.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 am

reallynow48 wrote:honestly the five inch pic looks longer and bigger than the other pic. I can't actually tell where the tape starts. Thanks for sharing.

I give up. You just don’t seem to be able to believe anything. I hope you will eventually find satisfaction and be happy.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

reallynow48

Postby reallynow48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 am

Not being condescending at all. The 5 inch pic looks more erect and bigger and longer.
53 yo Caucasian with AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm extensions. Surgery at the beginning of Dec, 2017. Type 2 Diabetic.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

Back then I did have a higher angle erection. I lost that before surgery. I actually have more girth now than before.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:48 am

reallynow48 wrote:Not trying to be negative. I have not found one thing positive about a penile implant, yet. JBO

A few days ago I promised to post links. I was delayed and now haven't the time to dig up the actual links, but here are the thread titles (which the search function will easily find)

Plenty of positive things.

Advice for Women
What will she think? - a womans perspective
Wife's perspective
Making her man hard -- wife's perspective
Erection: Organic or Mechanical
Re: Advice for women
Female acceptance
Young man's biggest concern about implant
How should I tell women about my implants
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017