AMS LGX VS Coloplast Titan from experience.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnidium

Re: AMS LGX VS Coloplast Titan from experience.

Postby Cnidium » Tue May 02, 2017 6:04 pm

DaveET1,

When you you hit the release button, is your dick pliable in anyway? So said its not rock hard, so can you tuck it away or keep it concealed in your pants in anyway, or is it still really obvious.

Titan owners,

So having never had an implant and never having touched a model of one, im trying to understand something. So if you are full erect and then you hit the release valve, the implant will partially drain but not all the way without some squeezing from the hands? Basically, without squeezing, hitting the release valve gives you semi-erection or a 50-75%'er?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Love my AMS700 LGX... sounds like your Titan operates much the same way. But this isn't listed as a "problem" or "defect" except that you say your NEED to squeeze your penis to get it flaccid more quickly. (I guess flaccid is the wrong word because I always have a nice, not erect or semi even, but a "fullness" to my cock that looks kinda impressive! LOL!) It's nothing that any passersby or kids would notice and think I'm overly aroused... maybe just "nicely endowed." After being filly erect I can push my release button and immediately feel my cock doing down and even feel the little vibration as the saline flows back into the reservoir. If I just leave it at that it'll down down to it's "relaxed" state in about the time my natural erection used to 20 years ago. If for some reason I feel I need to get it down quicker I can wrap my hand around my cock and hasten the process by squeezing and be down within 10 seconds.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 pm

When I hit the release valve it goes down by itself in seconds. Just for the heck of it I squeezed my penis a few weeks ago after I hit the release button and there was no difference between that and when I just push the button and leave it alone.

After that my flaccid penis always feels like a bit of a "stiffy," for lack of a better term, but I like it that way.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 03, 2017 3:32 am

DaveET1 wrote:I'm just a hair under normal length, and Titan fits and works just fine.

I have, however, discovered one issue. This is a "Titan Touch," according to the paperwork I received. To deflate, I am supposed to momentarily depress the release button, and the penis is supposed to shrink to deflated condition. That does not work. It will release from being totally inflated hard as a rock, but even given an hour or so, it will not go soft. To do that, I have to hold the deflate button with one hand and squeeze Mr. Peter with the other. That gets it right down.

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe mine is defective?

Well, mine was exactly the same the first few months. I have the Titan Touch as well. I thought either mine was defective, or the whole 'one-touch' was just marketing bullshit which didn't work in reality.
I had to hold the deflate button with one hand and squeeze the dick with the other.
That changed though. Cannot really remember exactly when and it was of course a gradual change.
Now, I never squeeze the shaft. I just press the deflate button for 2-3 seconds and that's it. It takes a few seconds for it to go down to a 4 o'clock angle, and then several minutes to finish the drain completely. But that's ok, since I normally have that time after sex. Either I go to sleep or I take a shower.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 03, 2017 3:34 am

Cnidium wrote:DaveET1,

When you you hit the release button, is your dick pliable in anyway? So said its not rock hard, so can you tuck it away or keep it concealed in your pants in anyway, or is it still really obvious.

Titan owners,

So having never had an implant and never having touched a model of one, im trying to understand something. So if you are full erect and then you hit the release valve, the implant will partially drain but not all the way without some squeezing from the hands? Basically, without squeezing, hitting the release valve gives you semi-erection or a 50-75%'er?

Mine will, as I said above, drain completely. But it didn't from the beginning. Perhaps the valve needs a few months to break in..?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Thanks, Merrix and everyone. Starting with a rock hard erection, if I press and release the deflate button, it will slowly deflate to about 90%. That leaves me with a monster that is pretty stiff but not quite fully erect. It will stay that way indefinitely, and squeezing it doesn't help. The only way to get it truly soft is to hold the button with one hand and squeeze the penis with the other. That makes it go right down.

BUT, what I haven't done, which one of you suggested, is to hold the button for several seconds, then let go and see what happens. I've only done a quick press and release. Also, I will be seeing Dr. Caesar for a regular visit first week of June, and I'll see what he has to say. I'll let everybody know what happens.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Yes, in my case, I have to hold it for a few seconds. In theory probably not, but in reality - yes. Simply because the button is small and to find it, apply the pressure (hard pressure) in the exact right angle, is nothing that is easily done in just a momentary press. Probably my 2-3 seconds estimation was on the lower side as well. I haven't timed it, but maybe it is a 5 second operation from touching the button till releasing it.

And i repeat, you need to press that valve hard for it to stay open. If only pressing without much force, then mine works like yours. I can only get fluid out by squeezing the shaft while holding the button.

Good luck.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

The same for me.. if il press and release, not much deflating... Like Dave, i press and keep it with one hand and squeeze the shaft with other hand..100% flaccid then..
I think this is not a problem...
Titan 24cm . December 2015

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Holing the button for a few seconds get s the flow started and allows te pressure to hold the valve fully open. After that you should be able to deflate without continuing to hold the button.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri May 05, 2017 1:43 am

If I hold the release valve for a few seconds mine only drops to 3:30 position. If I squeeze, almost no improvement. If I hold the button as hard as I can possibly push it in and squeeze my shaft at the same time I can deflate that thing till it looks like a wadded piece of christmas wrapping that has been run over by a cement truck! It does take a minute to deflate like that. Not as fast as the AMS deflate was and again like the old implant, it deflates much better laying down.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”