AMS v.s. Coloplast. Thoughts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nbriley

Re: AMS v.s. Coloplast. Thoughts

Postby nbriley » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 pm

All the reading I've done and talks with my doctor I don't believe one is better than the other, your doctor will advise what he thinks is best and if you have a choice then both ams or coloplasthave their pluses and minuses, my doctor, with my history said he thought I would be happier with the Lgx, but if I wanted the Titan he would be fine with my decision, I wanted a more natural look in addition to girth and length so I'm going with Lgx, not because it's the best implant but it's a better fit for me
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm

nbriley wrote:All the reading I've done and talks with my doctor I don't believe one is better than the other, your doctor will advise what he thinks is best and if you have a choice then both ams or coloplasthave their pluses and minuses, my doctor, with my history said he thought I would be happier with the Lgx, but if I wanted the Titan he would be fine with my decision, I wanted a more natural look in addition to girth and length so I'm going with Lgx, not because it's the best implant but it's a better fit for me

You are a smart man. Get a doctor, trust your doctor and you will be fine. Good luck
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

HEMAN99

Postby HEMAN99 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Do AMS LGX works well with sever curved penis? Does AMS LGX works with 90 degree bend?
Got Implanted on Sep 20th with Dr. Kramer. I have 16cm+5cm rte CXR

HEMAN99

Postby HEMAN99 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 pm

How much bend did you have after AMS? Will that not straighten overtime with AMS LGX?
Got Implanted on Sep 20th with Dr. Kramer. I have 16cm+5cm rte CXR

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 pm

HEMAN99 wrote:Do AMS LGX works well with sever curved penis? Does AMS LGX works with 90 degree bend?

WOW... that's a big bend...

Larry

nudist

Postby nudist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:45 pm

HEMAN99 wrote:Do AMS LGX works well with sever curved penis? Does AMS LGX works with 90 degree bend?

I have pretty severe peyronies and my dr. recommended titan without thinking twice. I am scheduled for the 22nd but may delay due to hurricane activity.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Return to “Implants”