Would you recommend your surgeon?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: Would you recommend your surgeon?

Postby shooter1000 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:09 am

Well of course Dr. Andrew Kramer is a legend on this site. It would be hard to imagine a better experience and result than I have had.

Highly recommended
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 am

shooter1000 wrote:Well of course Dr. Andrew Kramer is a legend on this site. It would be hard to imagine a better experience and result than I have had.

Highly recommended

Agree. Kramer is "The Man".
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Here we go again someone that post nothing but positive things about Kramer (Jonas_prostate). No signature. If you know Kramer this well guys tell us the date of the surgery. The man is a good surgeon. Why do minions come on here and tell us only how great Kramer is. Don't believe me search his screen name every post is a ad for Kramer
Last edited by Tybeeman on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

IJN1324

Postby IJN1324 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:33 pm

My surgeon of course is the one and only Hon. Dr. Andrew Kramer. A better or compassionate person I have not met.He has such an amazing bed side manner, he takes his time to explain to patients and he's available whenever you need him. I recommend him without reservation
700 LGX 21+2 Kramer 4.12.17

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
Jonas_prostate wrote:Oh Kramer is most definitely the man. He is nice to the core, the most skilled of our generation in my opinion. I asked Dr. Kramer how he has the tolerance to talk to so many patients, guys who are complaining about stuff incessantly. He pretty much laughed and said he's survived 15 years with just a couple real "tests". Told me he'd go with his gut more going forward, if he thinks beforehand he should not do a surgery, he'll stick with his gut. And if he hears that a patient is going to be a very "participatory" or "involved" patient, he'll run the other way- it's a "CURSED" patient (see below). Guys that come in with specific length and girth measurements, he won't cancel he guy, but he tells him to tone it down. Other than that, he's still the man, nice as ever and will fix anyone else's work and just take what insurance pays, nothing more. Nice dude.

paper from about a year ago-
Contemporary patient and partner satisfaction rates following IPP are 92-100% and 91-95%, respectively. Factors associated with satisfaction include decreased preoperative expectations, favorable female partner sexual function, body mass index ≤30, and absence of Peyronie's disease or prior prostatectomy. Determinants of dissatisfaction include perceived/actual loss of penile length, decreased glanular engorgement, altered erectile/ejaculatory sensation, pain, diminished cosmetic outcome, difficulty with device function, partner dissatisfaction and perception of unnatural sensation, complications, and extent of alternative treatments offered. Personality characteristics which may indicate psychologically challenging IPP patients include obsessive/compulsive tendencies, unrealistic expectations, patients undergoing revision surgery, those seeking multiple surgical opinions, feeling of entitlement, patients in denial of their prior erectile/sexual function and current disease status, or those with other psychiatric disorders. The mnemonic CURSED Patient is presented: "Compulsive/obsessive, Unrealistic, Revision, Surgeon Shopping, Entitled, Denial, and Psychiatric."

Here we go again someone that post nothing but positive things about Kramer. No signature. If you know Kramer this well guys tell us the date of the surgery. The man is a good surgeon. Why do minions come on here and tell us only how great Kramer is. Don't believe me search his screen name every post is a ad for Kramer

Dude, why are you so hostile to this guy. Anyone can post here without a signature. Just because he crows a lot about a surgeon doesn't mean anything other than he likes the surgeon.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:25 am

Jonas_prostate wrote:paper from about a year ago-
Contemporary patient and partner satisfaction rates following IPP are 92-100% and 91-95%, respectively............"

Interesting paper, is it something Dr Kramer had posted on a blog, or where did you find it?
Sounds like you had a great experience with Kramer, good to hear.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:59 am

Tybeeman wrote:
Jonas_prostate wrote:Oh Kramer is most definitely the man. He is nice to the core, the most skilled of our generation in my opinion. I asked Dr. Kramer how he has the tolerance to talk to so many patients, guys who are complaining about stuff incessantly. He pretty much laughed and said he's survived 15 years with just a couple real "tests". Told me he'd go with his gut more going forward, if he thinks beforehand he should not do a surgery, he'll stick with his gut. And if he hears that a patient is going to be a very "participatory" or "involved" patient, he'll run the other way- it's a "CURSED" patient (see below). Guys that come in with specific length and girth measurements, he won't cancel he guy, but he tells him to tone it down. Other than that, he's still the man, nice as ever and will fix anyone else's work and just take what insurance pays, nothing more. Nice dude.

Contemporary patient and partner satisfaction rates following IPP are 92-100% and 91-95%, respectively. Factors associated with satisfaction include decreased preoperative expectations, favorable female partner sexual function, body mass index ≤30, and absence of Peyronie's disease or prior prostatectomy. Determinants of dissatisfaction include perceived/actual loss of penile length, decreased glanular engorgement, altered erectile/ejaculatory sensation, pain, diminished cosmetic outcome, difficulty with device function, partner dissatisfaction and perception of unnatural sensation, complications, and extent of alternative treatments offered. Personality characteristics which may indicate psychologically challenging IPP patients include obsessive/compulsive tendencies, unrealistic expectations, patients undergoing revision surgery, those seeking multiple surgical opinions, feeling of entitlement, patients in denial of their prior erectile/sexual function and current disease status, or those with other psychiatric disorders. The mnemonic CURSED Patient is presented: "Compulsive/obsessive, Unrealistic, Revision, Surgeon Shopping, Entitled, Denial, and Psychiatric."

Here we go again someone that post nothing but positive things about Kramer. No signature. If you know Kramer this well guys tell us the date of the surgery. The man is a good surgeon. Why do minions come on here and tell us only how great Kramer is. Don't believe me search his screen name every post is a ad for Kramer
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:51 am

Tybeeman wrote:

Tybeeman

Why do you dismiss the comments of some with so much negativity and hostility in your response. Most people that come on this site are looking for advice and support and although many may not post, they read a lot, and then may not respond because they fear they may be chastised for saying or asking the wrong question. This post asked if you would recommend your doctor. Jonas_Postate recommended Kramer with his reasons as did others and instead of you recommending your doctor you chose to attack him.
I do not know Jonas but I will tell you that everything he said about Kramer and the cursed patient is true. I am one of the cursed ones that was scared asked all the questions numerous times visited his office too many times and had him tell me maybe I should wait. Jonas comments were almost verbatim to my conversation. I recommended a friend to Kramer, he was activated 7/26 no problem, sex that night and now sore as hell for trying 2 hours straight first time. I just don't know how if you don't know Kramer how you can dismiss the comments of others over the years with such negativity. And no I am not a MINION which is such a bad thing to call people. I may not post much but I do read just about everything looking for strength and positive reinforcement as i am scared as hell and scheduled for Wed Aug 2. This place is supposed to bring us together not divide and pick sides. Would you recommend your doctor.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 am

MasterCard,
Excellent points and well said.
See you on Wednesday! :shock:
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 am

Mastercard wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Tybeeman

Why do you dismiss the comments of some with so much negativity and hostility in your response. Most people that come on this site are looking for advice and support and although many may not post, they read a lot, and then may not respond because they fear they may be chastised for saying or asking the wrong question. This post asked if you would recommend your doctor. Jonas_Postate recommended Kramer with his reasons as did others and instead of you recommending your doctor you chose to attack him.
I do not know Jonas but I will tell you that everything he said about Kramer and the cursed patient is true. I am one of the cursed ones that was scared asked all the questions numerous times visited his office too many times and had him tell me maybe I should wait. Jonas comments were almost verbatim to my conversation. I recommended a friend to Kramer, he was activated 7/26 no problem, sex that night and now sore as hell for trying 2 hours straight first time. I just don't know how if you don't know Kramer how you can dismiss the comments of others over the years with such negativity. And no I am not a MINION which is such a bad thing to call people. I may not post much but I do read just about everything looking for strength and positive reinforcement as i am scared as hell and scheduled for Wed Aug 2. This place is supposed to bring us together not divide and pick sides. Would you recommend your doctor.

MasterCard. I have already in my 6 short time here have found 12 fake posters for Kramer. It is easy in the top right courner hit the little wheel to right of search bar. In the Search for author space type the persons screen name in. All there post will come up. If you read them the only thing they talk about is how great Kramer is.

There are plenty of guy on here, my self included, that think Kramer is a great surgeon he doesn't not any help and we as a community don't need a fake guy on here for advertisement. The final call is the administration for Frank Talk and I have been wrong on two people . Not a bad track record.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”