no pain when cycling... is that a good thing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jage64

Re: no pain when cycling... is that a good thing?

Postby Jage64 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:37 pm

nerdynerd wrote:
Based on your updated signature you were able to restore the lost length. Did you do anything different, or were you able to gradually pump more saline into the tubes as they softened? I know that the Titan does not increase in size but I do hope the tubes that were implanted (22cm and 22.5cm) will accommodate the 6" target I desire and had immediately prior to the surgery.

Approaching my 1 year anniversary, all I've been doing is cycling daily, a little Perito exercises here and there (I'm not convinced that adds to cylinder expansion and I worry it puts too much back pressure on the valve, which forces some saline backwards and is why you get some extra pumps after doing so), and for awhile a few months ago I used my VED for a few weeks until It felt like one of my tubes was coming towards the surface. It was never visible or was any type of problem, it just seemed like I could find it easier with my fingertips than I could before, so I've been massaging it back down and it's back to where I think it was....hard to find.

I think I posted here on FT when it happened to me.... I woke up one morning and pumped to max and it felt and looked noticeably longer. I keep a ruler in my nightstand (don't we all?) and that morning I was something like 5/8" longer than I was the day before. Some of that may have been morning arousal, but ever since then I measure at 7 1/4" consistently, and as a matter of fact was 7 3/8" AFTER showering this morning. I stopped measuring girth, I don't notice much difference there.

Still after max inflation for 60 minutes plus, all I get is a little discomfort at the tips. It's gotten to the point that I look forward to that discomfort and very much enjoy spending the first couple hours of the day bottomless and fully inflated.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Return to “Implants”