How much do you inflate for each sexual act?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: How much do you inflate for each sexual act?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:43 pm

frank66665 wrote:
advaita wrote:You can deflate partially by not fully pressing the deflation button and releasing it at the desired level, or almost anyway.

but then if you have deflated a lot can you add a few more pumps to get what you want?

Yes, I do that all the time. I can let down a little or let down a lot and reinflate if I let down too much. All without ever kicking the valve into deflate mode. And if I do get into deflate mode while 3/4 inflated, just squeezing the pump bulb will kick over into inflate mode just the same as I do when fully deflated.

This is with the AMS/Boston Scientific valve. I don't know how the Coloplast valves work, but I expect much the same operations would work.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

advaita

Postby advaita » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:52 am

Exactly as said by Lostsheep
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:45 pm

Forever_Young wrote:My wife complains when we have sex(rarely) that she is being poked with a stick.
I think she has performed orally twice in the last 4 years.
I don't think she has done oral on me since I got my implant last March. Put in use the second week of May. The last time we had sex I suggested we use lube. She imediately had an attitude but agreed. I felt great to me. As soon as we finished she complained that here vagina was on fire. Yes, it was a water based sex lub. We haven't had sex since and she tells me to quit asking her for sex.

Sorry you have to go through this man, sounds like some relationship issues as well... Have you tried doing it with her only 80% deflated so it's not as hard?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:48 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
I guess, what I really want to know is, say if you did not want to disclose to a one night stand that you have an implant, but you may partake in oral, anal and vaginal sex. Could you possibly pump the implant to say 90%, be able to do cow girl, oral anal etc comfortably.... Or would you need to deflate a bit for the implant to be malleable for certain positions/acts.... I guess, there will still be mixed reviews.

Let me point out that an implant is "adjustable" as to degree of inflation and rigidity. A natural erecion it not adjustable at will.

I do understand that, just wondering if say 90% is rigging but still malleable enough to do say cowgirl, oral, anal etc.. I know some people change inflation for the act, but if you didn't want to, would a 80-90% inflation do for all? I hope I have worded that correctly, and I understand it could be dependent on the woman you're with.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:28 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:I guess, what I really want to know is, say if you did not want to disclose to a one night stand that you have an implant, but you may partake in oral, anal and vaginal sex. Could you possibly pump the implant to say 90%, be able to do cow girl, oral anal etc comfortably.... Or would you need to deflate a bit for the implant to be malleable for certain positions/acts.... I guess, there will still be mixed reviews.

Let me point out that an implant is "adjustable" as to degree of inflation and rigidity. A natural erecion it not adjustable at will.

I do understand that, just wondering if say 90% is rigging but still malleable enough to do say cowgirl, oral, anal etc.. I know some people change inflation for the act, but if you didn't want to, would a 80-90% inflation do for all? I hope I have worded that correctly, and I understand it could be dependent on the woman you're with.

Look at it this way. Once you get your implant you can have a lot of fun figuring it all out.
Btw, there is not a pressure gage on the implants. What is 100% to one man is only 80% to another. Your question is unanswerable. Inflation amounts are at the very best a wild ass guess. You're wasting your time on this.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:41 am

Gt1956 wrote:Look at it this way. Once you get your implant you can have a lot of fun figuring it all out.

I agree whole-heartedly
Gt1956 wrote:What is 100% to one man is only 80% to another. Your question is unanswerable. Inflation amounts are at the very best a wild ass guess. You're wasting your time on this.

While most estimates of inflation degree is largely subjective, estimating 50% is fairly accurate if you follow the rule I use. When backflow from implant to reservoir stops of its own accord (equal pressure in implant and reservoir) I call that my 50% point. And that is fairly easy to find consistently.

At that point (and at higher degrees of inflation), I can gauge how resistant to indentation the implant tubes are. Pressing on the tubes as I inflate to the maximum degreee of rigidity allows me to estimate with a fair degree of accuracy when I am at 50%, 65%, 100% and points in between. Similar to Civil Engineers' "Rockwell Hardness Test" or the "CBR Test".

One could also test by gauging how far your inflated penis will bend with a bending force. Hold your penis' base with one hand and try to bend the tip up and down. See how much deflection can be achieved with a given, standard force. The subjective measurment of degree of inflation becomes a lot more objective then. Now, this is standardized to only one man, but I expect comparison between different men will stand up pretty well.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:41 am

Gt1956 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Let me point out that an implant is "adjustable" as to degree of inflation and rigidity. A natural erecion it not adjustable at will.

Look at it this way. Once you get your implant you can have a lot of fun figuring it all out.
Btw, there is not a pressure gage on the implants. What is 100% to one man is only 80% to another. Your question is unanswerable. Inflation amounts are at the very best a wild ass guess. You're wasting your time on this.

That's true, makes sense... The input and answers here have still yielded some great info.

Return to “Implants”