Rigicon clinical trial in USA?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew

Re: Rigicon clinical trial in USA?

Postby Discovernew » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:44 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Just an opinion. I suspect that finding a successful implant dr in the USA to participate in the trials might be hard. Most of the better drs seem to have very busy practices. What would the dr gain by being in the trial? He is already busy, maybe even too busy. The two leading companies are well known & the supply seems to be good. If I was a dr? They'd have to be some compelling reason for me to be involved in a study.

What reasons can you think that would entice a dr into being in the study??

I heard some top doctors are participating, including Dr Perito.

Maybe so. But actually installing them or reviewing the data at a desk? I bet the desk option.

I'm normally pretty skeptical about internet rumors. Even if there is some truth to them. They frequently aren't as the rumor portrays.

Just for the record. Where did you read this?

I was told this by a US doctor himself during a consultation, he told me there was a rigicon trial going on, but he was not selected to participate in the trial himself. He said other doctors were participating but he didn't mention any specific names except i think Perito.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:57 am

Discovernew, lets do the math on your hopes for a new implant company in the USA. Assign whatever time to each step you'd like. But rest assured that its likely your time estimates will be woefully over optimistic.

Get a statically number implanted.
Wait several years to see the results.
Compile & organize the results.
Distribute the results to the study drs for feedback.
Submit said study to the FDA.
IF the FDA doesn't ask for more data. Maybe approve them after a year or three.
Now Rigicon will ramp up production to meet expected demand.

As people say. The goverment moves at the speed of cold tar in the winter time. Meanwhile you're sitting at home watching all these age appropriate to you pretty girls get married, fat or get a tribe of kids by a guy that can't pay child support. Maybe even all three things.

Then, by some bizarre stroke of luck. You might hear of a new & improved implant that you want to wait for.

Hey, just some old guy on the internets advice. Get the best for you implant asap once you need it. You can't go back in time to get those missed sexual encounters. They are gone forever.

So curiosity is getting the best of me. How about educating the forum on some detailed reasons you want to wait for a new implant. I've given some reasonable reasons to not wait. Its your turn now.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:09 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Discovernew, lets do the math on your hopes for a new implant company in the USA. Assign whatever time to each step you'd like. But rest assured that its likely your time estimates will be woefully over optimistic.

As people say. The goverment moves at the speed of cold tar in the winter time. Meanwhile you're sitting at home watching all these age appropriate to you pretty girls get married, fat or get a tribe of kids by a guy that can't pay child support. Maybe even all three things.

Then, by some bizarre stroke of luck. You might hear of a new & improved implant that you want to wait for.

Hey, just some old guy on the internets advice. Get the best for you implant asap once you need it. You can't go back in time to get those missed sexual encounters. They are gone forever.

So curiosity is getting the best of me. How about educating the forum on some detailed reasons you want to wait for a new implant. I've given some reasonable reasons to not wait. Its your turn now.

The reason is the following: I am currently deciding which brand to use for my own implant. Some doctors abroad (e.g Karaman, Koeenrad) say the infla 10 AX from rigicon is a great product with several alleged benefits. However, most doctors in USA have no first hand experience with it. If such trial exists, means implant is indeed being installed by some doctors on a trial basis. I want to reach out to them so they can tell me if Rigicon is any good or i should stick to Coloplast (but i won't take advise from someone who hasn't used both of them). Does that make sense?

At that point, i don't care when it is approved in the USA, i can fly anywhere in the world to get the implant done.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:07 pm

Ok, I can accept your logic but it has a huge hole in it. Where are you going to find men that have had both implants? Have you calculated how long that might take? Please remember that only a very very small percentage of implanted men belong to FT.

I want to point out that if the Rigicon is superior per you claims? You can fly somewhere to get one tomorrow. I forget the technical name for it. But your quest is over riding common sense.

In Air Force speak. Its called target fixation. You concetrate so strongly on a target that you fly into the ground. You end your life concetrating on that target.

I'm working unnatrually hard to convice you to not fly into the ground.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:52 pm

Being a Rigicon customer good luck on getting any customer service from them or answers ... I'm having issues and the only thing they will say is contact your dr. The Dr. relies on his staff to handle many things including the operation and use of the implant. Which his NP could not give me hardly any information on the use or things not to do with it .. The whole process since it was done by one of the #1 dr's in the us is disappointing ..

jl33ur

Postby jl33ur » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:16 am

Discovernew wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Discovernew, lets do the math on your hopes for a new implant company in the USA. Assign whatever time to each step you'd like. But rest assured that its likely your time estimates will be woefully over optimistic.

The reason is the following: I am currently deciding which brand to use for my own implant. Some doctors abroad (e.g Karaman, Koeenrad) say the infla 10 AX from rigicon is a great product with several alleged benefits. However, most doctors in USA have no first hand experience with it. If such trial exists, means implant is indeed being installed by some doctors on a trial basis. I want to reach out to them so they can tell me if Rigicon is any good or i should stick to Coloplast (but i won't take advise from someone who hasn't used both of them). Does that make sense?

At that point, i don't care when it is approved in the USA, i can fly anywhere in the world to get the implant done.

What's up friend, there is a study that compares rigicon with ams and coloplast for 2 years and rigicon emerges as the winner. Google it

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:57 am

Has Rigicon a more natural flaccid than AMS en Titan?

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:18 pm

jl33ur wrote:
Discovernew wrote:

What's up friend, there is a study that compares rigicon with ams and coloplast for 2 years and rigicon emerges as the winner. Google it

I don't fully trust most of those studies since many of them are sponsored. Plus that study only talks about complications, i am curious about many other aspects which are not only about infections. Rigidity, comfort, direct feedback from people who have either used on or installed one.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:19 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Ok, I can accept your logic but it has a huge hole in it. Where are you going to find men that have had both implants? Have you calculated how long that might take? Please remember that only a very very small percentage of implanted men belong to FT.

I want to point out that if the Rigicon is superior per you claims? You can fly somewhere to get one tomorrow. I forget the technical name for it. But your quest is over riding common sense.

In Air Force speak. Its called target fixation. You concetrate so strongly on a target that you fly into the ground. You end your life concetrating on that target.

I didn't say men who had both implants. I said doctors who installed both implants (coloplast and rigicon), that's why i want to know the name of the doctors and speak with them, which is the original question of this post.

jl33ur

Postby jl33ur » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:22 pm

Discovernew wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Ok, I can accept your logic but it has a huge hole in it. Where are you going to find men that have had both implants? Have you calculated how long that might take? Please remember that only a very very small percentage of implanted men belong to FT.

I didn't say men who had both implants. I said doctors who installed both implants (coloplast and rigicon), that's why i want to know the name of the doctors and speak with them, which is the original question of this post.

Of doctors, I only know about Antonini, who offers both coloplast and rigicon, karaman and doctor Rosello in Spain. They are the ones I know.

Return to “Implants”