Implantation only for wheelchair patients?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sonny1986ams700

Re: Implantation only for wheelchair patients?

Postby Sonny1986ams700 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:28 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Sonny1986ams700 wrote:Hello I'm 39y and suffering bad venous leakage about 5y, pills won't work. Sex is going with with shots (invicorp) penis is getting smaller because no morning or other hard ones than shots. My urology says that implants are so unreasonable and bad and used mostly WHEELCHAIR PATIENTS which have a completely dead penis. And that the implant is not for me because shots working. I'm frustrated and wanting the implantation soon. Ams 700 is only model that used here in europe

Where in Europe? It is my understanding that there are more implant models/makers available in Europe than in the U.S.A.

I agree with other men who have answered you, that you need to find a different doctor. One who specializes in sexual function, not a general practitioner or even a general urologist.

Yes indeed I need a better understanding doctor, I'm from Finland but here in Europe don't have ipp makers, we use only ams 700 model what's made in the usa
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future.

Return to “Implants”