Any guy who has spent many years with implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Any guy who have spent many years with implants

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:14 pm

wasif lghari wrote:
3rd-Nut wrote:As you can see by my stats, I am coming up on 9 years with the implant. My only regret is not doing it much much sooner, as most guys will say. Mine does not get used everyday unfortunately. But I will tell you that it is best to use it or cycle it and pump it to the max everyday for about the first 2 years to make sure that all the scar tissue it broken up. I can say that from experience.
I have not had any problems, it seems to be in great working order. I love the fact that I am now a show-er not a grower.

I am new sir please tell me what is it shower and grower?

Some men's flaccid penis is small and grows when erect. These men are called "growers" because their penis grows larger with erection.

Some men's flaccid penis is fairly large and "shows" in their clothes because of that size. These men's penises only grow a small amount with erection. These men are called "showers" because they show a bulge when erect or flaccid.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

wasif lghari

Re: Any guy who have spent many years with implants

Postby wasif lghari » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
wasif lghari wrote:
3rd-Nut wrote:As you can see by my stats, I am coming up on 9 years with the implant. My only regret is not doing it much much sooner, as most guys will say. Mine does not get used everyday unfortunately. But I will tell you that it is best to use it or cycle it and pump it to the max everyday for about the first 2 years to make sure that all the scar tissue it broken up. I can say that from experience.
I have not had any problems, it seems to be in great working order. I love the fact that I am now a show-er not a grower.

I am new sir please tell me what is it shower and grower?

Some men's flaccid penis is small and grows when erect. These men are called "growers" because their penis grows larger with erection.

Some men's flaccid penis is fairly large and "shows" in their clothes because of that size. These men's penises only grow a small amount with erection. These men are called "showers" because they show a bulge when erect or flaccid.

Nice thank you sir telling me this. :P
23 years old asian guy injured penis by jelqing a penile stretching exercise for enlargement of penis

Return to “Implants”