Natural Erections with Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
k.b.marino

Re: Natural Erections with Implant?

Postby k.b.marino » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

Hi guys, just got my implant on 6/28/12. While I was in the post-op area, I noticed what felt lime the beginning of an erection several times. This has continued throughout my recovery. I have used the implant 3 times with my wife, and during intercourse, I will sometimes bear down like trying to start a urine stream. This seems to force mor blood into the cc and increases sensation because I am gaining some more girth. One thing I have noticed though. If I contract my pelvic muscles during sex, a kegel, the glans seems super sensitive, to the point of pain. Wondering if this goes away as I heal more.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

LGX_Man wrote:If you leave the pump "unlocked", you will awaken to erections during the night and various other "exciting" times.

Could you please clarify what the "unlocked"?

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 am

It all sounds good to me after having NOTHING for almost 16 months! Next Monday I am having implant surgery and I'm looking forward to it like a kid in a candy store! Damn the discomfort , damn the pain...FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! 8-)

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Steve - I'm sure glad to here you can now get an orgasm. That is wonderful news. I've been working in Canada since March, and haven't been on here very often, shame on me. So your news made my day.

I also experience some natural erections. I'm under the impression the cs area along the urethra and the glans retain their ability to hold blood, if your body can supply it. When I get turned on, my glans swell and my buddy protrudes on his own, I consider it a bonus! Its enough that my wife can feel it happening inside her as I near climax.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Implants”