Apomorphine for Sensitivity

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Apomorphine for Sensitivity

Postby newbie443 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:56 pm

Trav8701 wrote:Hey BarryLandon, did you go infrapubic or scrotal with your implant? Also, which part of your member went numb post implant, top or bottom? Or the whole thing?

barrylandon wrote:Nope, add it to my long list of things that haven't worked! :cry:

You might do a search but IIRC barrylandon's did work out on it's own. His was like my results and I had penoscrotal with a scrotolplasty. Just took him a long time like some others to adjust. Guess it depends on how we are wired. Orgasm like erections have a mental side as well as a physical one.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

barrylandon

Re: Apomorphine for Sensitivity

Postby barrylandon » Wed May 26, 2021 1:03 am

Mine was penoscrotal too so (theoretically anyway), there should not have been any involvement with nerves that help produce penile sensitivity. So, why did it take 11 months for me to regain sufficient sensation to orgasm & ejaculate almost every time? Who knows. As alluded to above, we all heal at different rates. Guess mine was just a slower pace than most experience.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”