Which Model is the right one for me?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
archway

Re: Which Model is the right one for me?

Postby archway » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 pm

I can only speak for myself. Flaccid, the Titan is known to be a little stiffer. I am nearing 3 years post op and the cylinders have softened up a lot. I am vey happy with the Titan and if I had to choose, I would go with the Titan as I believe it gave me the best length and girth possible.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

liber.tine

Postby liber.tine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Hey you guys!
Thanks so much for your answers an encouraging words. Well my doc is one of the high-volume surgeons in germany mainly focused on doing implants. As you might can imagine, the numbers of surgeries in germany are not that high as in the US, but i am still considering him as one of the top experts of the country.
Iam 100% affirmative that i have told him all of my concerns and worries. I had 2 appointments in his office, the second one actually because i wanted him to check my penis another time to be 100% sure he examined my penis the best he could. Also we had talks on the phone, and i will definitely call him the next couple of days again before surgery.

Yes, iam still not sure about the titan especially in flaccid mode and about the big girth.
Surely the erected behaviour of the implant should be the top priority, as its the reason why we all get implanted. I think that is what my doc is reffering to, he said the titan will give you the firmest and stable erection a young patient is longing for. But i have to point out that my doc in general tends more into the titan direction. Actually i have to say on every photo i have seen of the LGX and the Titan, i liked the Titan more, cause the LGX seems to point 4 oclock kinda often.
For me the angle of the erection its length and surely the flaccid felxibility is very important. I have seen AMS CX photos and i really likes the inflated and deflated look of it. I will talk to my doc about this in the next days. Actually i can not do more pre-op than what i have done: tell him all my concerns/wishes and let him examinte my dick...And who am i to tell him that his recommendation seems to be wrong...At this point i have done so many reasearch it became really exhausting...on the other side i only have 17 days to do everything that is in my power to have the perfect implant.

I have attached a pic of my dick for you to have a better impression on things.

flaccid
flaccid1.jpg
flaccid1.jpg (113.83 KiB) Viewed 2733 times

slightlyenorged
flaccidslightlyenorged.jpg
flaccidslightlyenorged.jpg (156.24 KiB) Viewed 2733 times

stretched
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG (53.92 KiB) Viewed 2733 times

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

That is a healthy stretch! Great hang. I've been thinking about the Titan but my doctor likes the ams more. I hope you get what you need
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:34 am

My two bobs worth for whats its worth or even applicable, I went with AMS LGX, as I am a single guy regularly casual dating younger ladies (expat working in and around Asia / ME - so easy dating circuit even for older roosters like me) and I prefer the more natural looks and feel - as I don't intend to broadcast my implant to my dates, and ladies often life to fondle a flaccid penis - or sleep afterwards holding onto it, maybe / just maybe a better chance of staying covert :?: (my pump also placed higher at back of testicles as well - I have strong hands and good dexterity, but still a bitch to use)... :D
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am

I assume that's a metric ruler. 8-)
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

liber.tine

Postby liber.tine » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Yeah metric, since iam german :)
Actually i decided to fully trust my surgeon now....The last couple of days i went loco about which model and stuff...but i cant tell my doc what to do...he is the expert. I trust his recommendation and will tell him he should do what he thinks is the best for me.
2 weeks to go...
Greetings

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

liber.tine wrote:Yeah metric, since iam german :)
Actually i decided to fully trust my surgeon now....The last couple of days i went loco about which model and stuff...but i cant tell my doc what to do...he is the expert. I trust his recommendation and will tell him he should do what he thinks is the best for me.
2 weeks to go...
Greetings

If you truly have a preference, go ahead and tell him but, also tell him that you trust him and will leave it to his expert opinion. :)

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 pm

My two cents. I have the lgx. This was the choice i made with my doc after he said i could go either way. I choose the lgx due to lost length after my RRP. So i am now almost 5 mos post op & have gained back most of the loss and am confident i will continue to stretch. Just being implanted i am not looking forward to a revision but realistically, i just turned 59 & will likely be a candidate at some point. That being said, once i have stretched & gained back any lost length i would then probably opt for the cx or the titan. The ams line can limit gains in girth when compared to the titan. the erection is plenty stiff enough for intercourse with the lgx. The flacid penis is aparently more natural and softer but the cylinders can still be felt when soft. Also the flacid lgx is bigger than my flacid penis prior to implant. Based on the picture, it doesnt appear that loss of length is an issue for you. As stated, bigger guys have gone with the cx but the flacid state is similar to the titan. So by now, the waters are even muddier for you. Maybe you can have your doc provide samples for you to see and feel in the office. I also know that here in the US there is a network of guys on FT who can help with a personal meeting. Read the thread show & tell. Maybe there is someone local to you that can meet and show you their outcome. It may help with your decision. Good luck !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:29 pm

I have an AMX LGS and it is still stiff totally deflated. Just got used to sporting a nice bulge.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:18 pm

I'm in the same boat. My surgery is in 8 days (18 Oct 2017). I was sure I wanted the AMS LGX because I'm not used to having much hanging down there when not erect (back when it got erect). Dr. Kramer looked at photos of my dick I sent him and is suggesting the Coloplast Titan. That may be because I have a slight Peyronies curve. Age (I'm 71) and the Peyronies shortened me by almost 2 inches. I'm a small guy, 5'7", 160 pounds. I'm now 14.3 cm long with 12.2 cm girth. Anyway, it's difficult to know what's best. I'm sure each person is different. Of course, in the end, it will be whatever the Dr. Kramer thinks is best. I'm nervous as hell in anticipation of the recovery process. My wife is 20 years younger. She's probably just looking forward to the new dick.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Return to “Implants”