Horseback riding

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zxylpk

Horseback riding

Postby Zxylpk » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:19 pm

My 12 y/o grand daughter is coming to spend a few days with us. She's a horse person and wants me to take her horse back riding. Of course she expects me to join her. I've been on a horse a couple of times, decades ago, but don't remember much. The thought of positioning my new equipment on a saddle doesn't sound like fun, much less slamming against the saddle should the horse decide to run or anything. Anybody here riding horses after an implant? I'm 5 mos out and pretty much pain/discomfort free, but don't want to damage my new junk.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Bigred

Re: Horseback riding

Postby Bigred » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Get a Racking Horse. Smooth as a Cadillac. Quarter horses will work on your nuts if you're still sensitive.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:00 pm

Zxylpk wrote:My 12 y/o grand daughter is coming to spend a few days with us. She's a horse person and wants me to take her horse back riding. Of course she expects me to join her. I've been on a horse a couple of times, decades ago, but don't remember much. The thought of positioning my new equipment on a saddle doesn't sound like fun, much less slamming against the saddle should the horse decide to run or anything. Anybody here riding horses after an implant? I'm 5 mos out and pretty much pain/discomfort free, but don't want to damage my new junk.

Zxy, I don't know about that. Last time I went riding, all I can remember is bouncing up and down. That can't be too good, I'm imagining a nut getting scrunched by the pump, ouch. The only part I liked it was when the horse went into a Gallup. It smoothed out. I don't see the big fuss in it. I'd much rather ride a trail motorcycle! :)
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 pm

My implant would probably be fine...... The rest of me...... Not so sure........)))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

nudist

Postby nudist » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 pm

I would think you'd be likely to get an erection bouncing on the pump...
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Return to “Implants”