What's up with the back flow

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shaman

What's up with the back flow

Postby shaman » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi
Every time I deflate, minutes later, I am not completely deflated anymore.
I read that this is not a Titan issue but a user error.
I never had any similar issue with the AMS.
I not yet ready to compare both yet, I really don't care which is better at this stage, but I would like to know if there is a way to better use what I currently have implanted.
Is there any method to completely get rid of the back flow?
If there is no way to get completely deflated, other than the feeling, is there any bad consequences with the back flow?

I also read that with time the back flow gets better, can someone please confirm this.
Thank you
Shaman
Implanted August, 2015 - AMS LGX. -
Revision April 24, 2017 by Dr Carrion - University of South Florida (USF)
Titan 22cm + 1.5 Rear Tip Extender

mrcountry10

Re: What's up with the back flow

Postby mrcountry10 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:41 pm

With the colon plays when you are fully deflated give the pump one squeeze and that should stop the back flo

mrcountry10

Postby mrcountry10 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:44 pm

With the colonplast when you are fully deflated give the pump one squeeze and that should stop the back flo

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:59 pm

I have never had any back flow with my AMS. Always completely drains. Stays empty until I 'pop' my pump. RTEs may have something to do with it.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

shaman

Postby shaman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:27 am

mrcountry10 wrote:With the colonplast when you are fully deflated give the pump one squeeze and that should stop the back flo

Thank you for your reply, I will try it tomorrow, there is hope
Thank you
Shaman
Implanted August, 2015 - AMS LGX. -
Revision April 24, 2017 by Dr Carrion - University of South Florida (USF)
Titan 22cm + 1.5 Rear Tip Extender

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 am

I've had a Titan since 2008. No matter how thoroughly I deflate, it partially reinflates within a few hours. My daily bedtime shower routine includes re-deflating the implant - "extra squeezes" do not lock out the pump and the saline continues to migrate. It's not a big deal, and I am completely used to it. Perhaps a minor procedure could fix it, but it's not troublesome enough to justify surgery.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 am

AMS can have some during the first 3-4 month. During that time, you can activate the lock after deflation.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 am

a) With Titan, I notice the exact thing. I deflate completely, and ten minutes later, I am back to what would be described as an "mildly engorged" penis. It is soft, and can easily be hidden by tight underwear and can be folded and bent; however, I am not able to wear boxer shorts with non-pleated tighter dress pants because I will "show" the semi engorged penis.
All this being said, THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM, I love having a generous flacid. Also, it feels cool to be semi-engorged all the time. I like that feeling, and some men state on here that they love it.
So, what you are describing seems to be exactly the way mine behaves.

b) I have heard from other Titan owners on this board, that things do loosen up at around three months. I am at four months, and yes, this seems to be getting better. So maybe at six months, I will just hang fully deflated. Again, NONE OF THIS BOTHERS ME

c) I have tried the maneuver of fully deflating, and then giving one quick pump to reset the pin in the bulb. I think that this maneuver might work --- not sure as I just tried this tonight. Will let you know if it works consistently.

d) Remember, the Titan is "harder in the hard state" and the AMS is "softer in the soft state", and my opinion (which I have stated before) is that I wanted a big-girth super hard penis for sex. The titan comes through during sex with: great girth and indestructable super stiff performance. Any issues with deflation (as above) or with krinkles are non-issues for me since they are of no consequence when compared with an implant that comes through consistently with a robust appearance at the moment of ecstasy.

TANGERINE

PS: I suppose that the only time I might have an issue with the "semi engorged" titan is if I were at a nudist camp or at a nude beach. I currently look like I have a semi erection rather a hanging penis which sits on top of my scrotum. Again, I think that this is gradually improving with time as my tissues stretch more; and as before, since I am not one to walk around naked in public (I am an American), this is NOT A PROBLEM
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:57 am

I squeeze the valve on my titan and then forget about it. No pump to reset the valve.
Lying in bed it deflates to completely empty in about 30 secs without squeezing the penis.
Standing up it also deflates but not quite as much and takes longer.
Works great.
A bit of backfill til about 3 months but that was probably bio fluid not implant fluid.
I do pump once if I want to stay completely empty (no flat tubes) but there is not much difference between no pump an done pump.
HTH
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:50 am

I have a Titan Touch, and I've never had that problem. Only trouble I've had I've described elsewhere on here. I have to squeeze the deflate button AND squeeze the penis at the same time, but it does stay down afterward.

Return to “Implants”