I am the only young person(33) who does not work with injections?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
torless50

I am the only young person(33) who does not work with injections?

Postby torless50 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 am

I am very surprised to be perhaps the only young person in whom the injections do not work, some person in my age (25-40), more or less, was with injections and these stopped working and so went to the implant?
Why do you think injections stopped working? Why did your doctor tell you that the injections had stopped working? What is the reason?
Thank you people in advance
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

sliphill

Re: I am the only young person(33) who does not work with injections?

Postby sliphill » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 am

torless50 wrote:I am very surprised to be perhaps the only young person in whom the injections do not work, some person in my age (25-40), more or less, was with injections and these stopped working and so went to the implant?
Why do you think injections stopped working? Why did your doctor tell you that the injections had stopped working? What is the reason?
Thank you people in advance

That's a good question tor, and I don't really have an answer. I'm 62, and when I first started using injections a few years ago, they worked wonderfully. I mean almost too good. I had numerous 2-3 hour erections, one time a 5 hours one. Then about 8 months ago, they stopped working. I mean, pretty suddenly. I have read that priapism which I had a number of times, can possibly damage the corpora, but I can't verify this. I had a doppler test done back in Feburary of this year, and was diagnosed with a venous leak. So did the injections cause the venous leak, I have no idea. After many trials with rings and injections over a period of a few months, I decided to get an implant. Having it done tomorrow.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am

Good for you, sir. Big step to be taken, but will not regret it.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am

They never worked for me either. I had a big venous leak.

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 am

You are not alone, i was 26 when implanted from 18 to 26 i tried everything else and all injections did for me was give an ache in the stones and 1/4 cocked. Urologist just said that my venous leak was severe...
What is your uro saying?
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:10 pm

I just found it strange that it seemed to suddenly happen. But looking back on it, I probably had a venous leak for sometime, and it just got worse over time, to where not even the rocket fuel (120/30/3/.3) quadmix helped. Doctor said that I had a 35% leak. She said I had good flow in, but what good is it if it's not staying in.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

smallbutsure

Postby smallbutsure » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm curious how the lack of erections has affected the sensation/nerves of your penis. With no erections, do you feel as though you have loss sensitivity?

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:42 pm

smallbutsure wrote:I'm curious how the lack of erections has affected the sensation/nerves of your penis. With no erections, do you feel as though you have loss sensitivity?

No, not really.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm 22 and I have severe peyronies there's scar tissue all over my penis it's ridiculous. I've lost sensitivity but I can't tell if it's from the inflammation and whatnot. Anywho injections don't do jack for me but the URO's are persisting and insisting I'm young for the implant so they're really making sure it's last resort. Especially here in Canada. I was frustrated at the beginning but I've been patient since it's summer and I don't have any other stressors making it worse. If anyone knows a way to hasten the process that'd be great. Or sign a petition for age discrimination? Lol I'll do anything at this point.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:I'm 22 and I have severe peyronies there's scar tissue all over my penis it's ridiculous. I've lost sensitivity but I can't tell if it's from the inflammation and whatnot. Anywho injections don't do jack for me but the URO's are persisting and insisting I'm young for the implant so they're really making sure it's last resort. Especially here in Canada. I was frustrated at the beginning but I've been patient since it's summer and I don't have any other stressors making it worse. If anyone knows a way to hasten the process that'd be great. Or sign a petition for age discrimination? Lol I'll do anything at this point.

´Hey guy, so you r going for the implant after the summer?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Return to “Implants”