making her man hard -- wife's perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: making her man hard -- wife's perspective

Postby TANGERINE » Wed May 10, 2017 1:34 am

Cnidium writes:
This is exactly the kind of stuff I want to know can happen with an implant. You went dancing...and then went home and took her like you should......you give me hope than I can do this again.

I must ask : "how did it feel dancing with the implant?" Did you feel that it was going to get compromised at any point, or that it would get bent as one implant said his LGX did after going dancing? I imagine the titan is more resilient to such stressors.

ANSWER: When I met with Dr. Ed Karpman in Mountain View, he told me that the titan cylinders are rated at a strength that they could hold up a horse (a vertical load test) and that they are made of stuff similar to PVC sprinkler pipe. It is clear to me that they are much stronger than my own tissues. As you have read here, there are reports of a "blast procedure" used for some titans in the occasional situation where a pseudocapsule needs to be broken through. I doubt that the AMS LGX can sustain the pressures to do that type of capsule blast procedure (though I do not know). So, there is ZERO concern about a bent Titan, and there is no concern about doing anything during rough sex which will mess it up. I have spoken to some men who have walked around for hours with it inflated (maybe 70%), and that caused no trouble with the cylinder. Certainly, having it 25% inflated while grinding in a club, or while dancing close and cheek to cheek, is trivial, just a drop in the ocean, to the Titan cylinder.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 am

Tangerine,

Good information to know! I may be totally wrong on this, so please correct me if I am. While I was doing my research, readings and watching videos before deciding on moving ahead with the implant, I noticed that Dr. Karpman uses more AMS than Coloplast.

Even the famous video (which a friend of mine calls it "the horse" one due to the flaccid length shown), used for inflation/deflation demonstration purpose, is from a guy implanted with an AMS device by him (https://youtu.be/-whMNHdi_ZU).
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:38 am

Shopman,
I pump as she sucks or strokes my dick. There are so many imaginative ways to use your implant in your foreplay besides pumping up and fucking. Let your partner play an active role in getting you ready for sex. There is no reason for a wife to think that her role is only to get you hard when she knows she can't. Don't emphasize the negatives, take advantage of the positives.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Moman17

Postby Moman17 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:07 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:My wife does oral while I'm flacid. I have her stop. I pump up a little and let her at me again. I say things like, "look what your doing to me. Your incredible. Then I pump some more. This continues until she says, pump it up!" Have fun playing with that implant.
Donnie

I fully talked to my wife about this loss of her getting me hard, my body would react and disappointedly more and more, there is finally relief but a new form of challenge is exactly this however, your approach is exactly what we have planned and we are both very anxious and will not miss the worse part and that is a non-workable penis with all the intent and desire I had, it did squat for me, so I gladly accept this challenge!

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Tangerine,

You are really making me feel good about this. Going out, dancing with some girl Ive never met before, ect, is all very important to me. And if the titan can deliver this without any potential damage to the implant, then this is what I will probably do. I think by this point I know all I need to make a decision, and its just coming down to Eid or Kramer when I interview them over the phone.

About the main topic of this post. I often forget that I am talking to an older crowd. Being 26, the situations I find myself in are different than most of the men here. From my point of view, if a girl doesn't like my implant for whatever reason, then I will just find a new girl. You married, older guys cannot simply do this. But, I dont think should change our mental dispositions towards this. This may sound corny, but you know those action movies where some over the top actor is the badass and he doesn't fear anything, doesn't let his emotions get to him, and basically doesn't give a fuck about how shitty of a situation he is in? I think thats who we need to be. Or at least try to act like, which may eventually let you really adopt that type of personality. Dont let it get to you, or at least start by not showing it.

Since my injury induced ED I have learned being in command of emotions is incredibly powerful. And it has spread to other areas of my life besides the ED. Fortunately and unfortunately since then, more women (or at least from my POV) are more attracted to me. I think that some of them, if I had acted more insecure in general, wouldn't be interested. I think the same can apply to a marriage. If she thinks you are insecure about the implant, then she will probably not like it. Ya there may be some degree of truth that for some reason she may find it hard to cope with not being able to get you erect naturally. But is there any reason to fret over it? There is nothing you can do now to restore your natural erection, and therefore you shouldnt invest any negative emotions into it. Instead, you should act like its not even a problem. Im willing to bet that if you act this way, that, over time, your woman will stop caring. Tangerine showed us that he could go out, have fun with his wife, and while doing so not really care about his implant all of the shit he had to go through before that moment. And look what happened, they went home and had a great time.

IMO be strong, don't bury yourself in worry, and whatever problem comes up, know that you have the power to do something about it.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed May 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Definitely feels great pumping up while being fellated.....my GF loves it that I can just add a couple more pumps and leave her to her work for a while and then increase the 'stiffness' as required.
Being sucked also seems to increase blood to the glans so the overall effect is enhanced.
I have to say sex and the pleasure of it has changed since my implant 3 months ago. I have had to change my masturbation action from just stimulating under and around my glans to a full fist firm grip action and when I ejaculate it comes hard and fast where as before surgery I came sort of slowly and in long intervals.......anybody else notice changes?
Titan 22 cm
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”