Glans engorgment after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gollam121

Glans engorgment after implant

Postby gollam121 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Has anyone actually seen an improvement in glans engorgment after implant ? Likely wishful thinking on my part?
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

DaveET1

Re: Glans engorgment after implant

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes, I did.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

I wouldn't call it an improvement over what I had pre-surgery, but the engorged glans is now as big as before with arousal. For many months it was smaller than pro-op.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:17 am

my glans only engorges before orgasm, that was the case before surgery. it seems like glans encorgement capability for me is intact, and I do engorge quite a bit before climax. You should be aware that the glans is part of the "spongiosum" which is a different blood supply from the cavernosum (the cavernosum is where the cylinders are placed)...thus, an operation on the cavernosum (i.e., penile implant) should, in theory, leave the spongiosum intact.

For me, there was no decrease in glans, but no increase either as far as i can tell to date.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Does anyone know if venous leak impacts the glans enlargement or does it just impact cavernosum because my glans don't really enlarge since having my implant installed. Dr Kramer has recommended that I try trimix gel.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:19 pm

mtnbiker wrote:Does anyone know if venous leak impacts the glans enlargement or does it just impact cavernosum because my glans don't really enlarge since having my implant installed. Dr Kramer has recommended that I try trimix gel.

Both

Return to “Implants”