DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cigar56

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:41 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Day 43,
New discovery. I have an 18 year olds dick ;) on an 63 year old (lotsa mileage) body. :roll: I gotta start taking vitamins (lots of them, any recommendations?) Sex is incredible when I have the energy! 8-) Can anyone relate? I can pump 75+ times (at increments) with no discomfort. I just get more rigid (no hinge) and a lot harder. Eventually the pump gets to hard to press. There is absolutely no pain. :)
Pump happily my brothers,
Rev. Donnie.

Hi Rev. Donnie,

Improving your overall health will also improve your sexual health. As we move into our sixties, cardiovascular training and resistance training become very important. Tell us more. How much are you exercising?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Cigar56,
Prior to my shoulder surgery in June and implant in Oct, I was doing 3 miles a day on treadmill or elliptical at work and walking around neighborhood 4 times a week. :) The only exercise I'm getting now is pulling, lifting, bending,and walking a lot at work. :? I need to get back on an exercise routine. I'm also using hand weights and stretch bands at home.
Donnie.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:22 am

When I was activated, no one told me how to pump up properly. :( I have read about my brothers pumping techniques (thank God for FT) and found that pumping every 5 sec. works great. 8-) I went to bed earlier than my wife (leave for work around 6). Left a nice rod exposed. ;) I woke up at 11:00 and, well........ :roll: :roll:
It only took about 20 good 5 sec. (wall to wall) pumps to be ready! Try this method. See if it works for you.
Pump well and often, my brothers.
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:45 pm

48 days since implant,
Pumping and deflating is so easy, and pain free now. Have yet to max out as I just keep stretching to my pre op length. :) Girth still the same but no problems with intercourse. 8-) No regrets whatsoever! :) Thanks to my new 'bionic brothers' counsel, advice and support. You guys are the greatest!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:17 pm

I have a question for my bionic brothers,
When I pee at a urinal, the guy next door thinks I'm 'really glad' to see him but I'm not 'really'. :roll: With the AMX my dick points straight out when I pee and shaking him is not possible so I leak trying to situate him back in place. :oops: He hangs when flaccid but is always rigid especially when I have a full bladder. Before the implant, I wasn't aware of my dick unless I (needed him). :? Now with the implant I am always aware. Which isn't so bad! ;) My dick is stiff enough for a good 'massage' anytime. :P I've heard Titans are stiffer! :shock:
Now that I'm older, I would leak a little. With my 'bionic dick', I leak a lot! :roll:

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

I've seen a number of men of a certain age who take a paper towel to the urinal and wipe off when they're finished. Nobody thinks anything of it, and I guess it's helpful.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:08 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:48 days since implant,
Pumping and deflating is so easy, and pain free now. Have yet to max out as I just keep stretching to my pre op length. :) Girth still the same but no problems with intercourse. 8-) No regrets whatsoever! :) Thanks to my new 'bionic brothers' counsel, advice and support. You guys are the greatest!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Donnie

Hey Donnie,

I'm nearing 48 days but am still sore. I don't have my length back, but I understand that takes 6 months. At this point, I'm still concerned about my device being high and to the left. It seems the tubes connect to the cylinders on the left prior to reaching the base of the penis and that gets in the way of deep intercourse.

I'm going to go to Nashville and talk to the doctor who activated me to get his perspective. I know Dr. K could do an easy revision but I really don't want to have to fly back, stay in a motel, etc. We'll see.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Thanks Dave,
Many times I wish I had done that. Whenever I can, I just use a stall ;) There are things you just have to accept and go on. :(
Donnie

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:13 pm

I use a piece of towel or toilet paper too. Squeegie the last drop to the end and dab it. Have done it for years. Uncut Frenchmen do the same thing so they do not get stinky from urine. Do not know about anyone else as I have only observed the Frenchmen.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 am

Can't pee at an urinal anymore. That thing is way too long and stiff now.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”