Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:09 pm

I would be willing to bet you do as well as merrix. You can't put a bushel of potatoes in a 5 lb sack and he clearly has put a bushel in there! Safe and calm travels to you and your wife tomorrow (?). Cheers!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 pm

I think the cycling is going to be quite intense and probably painful to stretch out to the cylinder size. Overall had a good day but really suffered from constipation. Won't go into the details but one of the worst feelings ever. However am okay now and just waiting to catch up with Dr Eid and then flying out later on tonight. So far I would call this journey a success. Don't seem to have suffered from any major complications. Just need to remain infection free for the next few weeks.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 pm

:D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:27 am

Moetheman,
Assume you and wife flew back to Uk a few days ago?
When you get a chance would be good to hear progress/status update - Hope it's Great !!
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks for checking up on me. I got back yesterday to the UK. Back at work too and relatively pain free. Haven't taken pain pills for a couple of days, though the flight was a tad uncomfortable and I had checked in the pills with the luggage. Probably not the best decision but was OK.

Before flying out I had a consultation with Eid and he seemed quite pleased with the progress. He deflated me a bit more to make it easier to keep the flaccid pointing up, which he wants me to till activation. He wants to wait around 4 weeks in my case for activation as I won't be with him in person and he doesn't want to rush it too much because of that. Funnily enough after the deflation the dick looks small again, almost like before. However I know that as soon I start cycling the length should increase like crazy with the 24cm cylinders, it's just that there are a few folds and kinks due to the way I'm forcing the flaccid up. It's a bit awkward but I managed to keep it up at work too. I'm glad it's not too long right now or I would really struggle to conceal. Having to use smoke and mirrors as is.

Eid mentioned in his report that the erection was excellent and there were no signs of under or over sizing. They measured me 3 time. Measurements were 10cm down and 14cm up. I tend to agree with him. I'm looking forward to the final result after recovery and cycling. Best thing is that tips go into the glans this time so this thing will finally be usable. Oh and he also mentioned that the culture result was negative...Phew! Of course infection can still show up in the first few weeks so still not out of the woods yet but at least I have no increased chance of it anymore.

So for the time being trying to get back to the normal routine. I'm very hopeful this time that I will move past the ED issue finally. I already know what an implant feels like, at least all the cons. Now I'll have the positives too and I think I'll be fine with being implanted. Of course it will take some time but as long as I start progressing in the right direction then that's all I can ask for.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:12 pm

:D

palace01

Postby palace01 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks for the update, sounds like you are really doing well, and especially after a lengthy surgery and a long flight.
Be sure to keep us updated even if just to tell us the size of that monster after activation
Cheers
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Great news!

You sure had a quicker recovery pain-wise than me (which doesn't say much though since almost all do), and glad to hear flight went ok.
Most of all glad to hear results seems to be good as far as can be seen at this moment.
I felt my tips right up in the glans (around 3/4 in to it) as well right from the start post op and they have stayed there ever since.
I don't remember exactly now and don't have my documents available (sitting on a hotel 4000 km from home on a business trip again), but as far as I can remember I had either 13 or 14 cm of my 24 cm implant in my dick.
That should mean that your size will be roughly as long as mine, depending on who of us has the longer glans..!
So my prediction is you are looking at a 16.5 cm (6.5") bone pressed long dick.

As said before, I really advice you to follow Eid's (and my previous) recommendation on keeping your dick pointing up as long as you can. Including when you sleep. Do whatever it takes to keep it up 24 hours a day. I actually still keep it up during night. I use a pair of weird underwear from 'International Jock" called erector briefs. I sleep in them every night and they are ugly as hell but they do their job of keeping the dick pointing up.

No guarantees yet for your results and satisfaction, but so far all seems very good.
Crossing a couple of fingers for you here in the smoggy industrial city I am currently sitting in at 6 am preparing to go to the gym before work.
Hang in there. And tell wife to stay off for another few weeks..!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:31 pm

I must admit that seeing the issues Clab is facing is slightly worrying. I know that I have a huge amount of stretching out to do as the cylinders are completely deflated and there are several folds in them, mainly because of the larger cylinders. I think cycling is going to be very interesting and most likely painful. I'm very keen to start it asap and Dr Eid agrees. The plan is to have sutures removed next week and start cycling after that, rather than wait another 2 weeks. I want to ensure that I have no folds or kinks when inflated, and also to start getting some size back.

I was reading the report again and I forgot to mention that Eid detected mild Peyronies and had to do some modelling to correct it. I guess that's also the reason the surgery took a bit longer. The true test will be when I inflate and see whether there is any curvature / angle. According to the report everything looked great during surgery.
Developed ED at 32.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:42 am

I've been getting some tenderness in the glans since last night. I was fiddling and trying to feel the tips to see how far they go into the glans. I don't know if that caused the tenderness but it scared me as I thought it may be the first sign of infection. That would be disastrous on so many levels. I also woke up in the middle of night feeling a bit hot, but that's been happening since the op.

I've taken some painkillers to take my mind off it this morning but I hope it not a sign of things to come. I'll monitor the situation for a while and see what happens. It could be me just being over anxious (again).
Developed ED at 32.

Return to “Implants”