Hmm. The ever changing dick

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Hmm. The ever changing dick

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:27 pm

As I mentioned before, it appeared my penis was getting shorter as the width is starting to get wider with increased pumping. Sill much wider at the base than the glans end. Reminds me of the cone shaped mute you would put in a trumpet. I measured it 3 times, this the 3rd day now. Flaccid it is 5 1/2 to 5 5/8ths inches long pressed into the ridge of tissue where they cut the muscle for the reservoir. When I pump it up, it shrinks to 5 " to 5 1/8th" long. I called a guy who has had several implants. I'd not talked to him in 3 weeks and he asked for an update. He said his implant number 3 did the same thing. The wider it got, the shorter it got. He only had that implant 10 months.
From the very start my dick would only lay straight down center or to the left. Never the right where the tubing and pump are. If I tried to place it Rt, it would not stay. This morning I got up to it laying right, laying over the pump and rt nut ( which are connected) and it stayed that way all day. Still is right now over 12 hours later.

The left bend has changed too in the last few days. Now it only makes a sharp left bend mid shaft when flaccid. When pumped up tight, it now has an upward curve. About the same curve as the rim of a salad plate. Only a very slight left bend and whole penis points at about 11:00 from center looking down at it. The up curve has it pointing at near 1:30 but enough bow it was hard to get in the vacuum pump cylinder for that trial run.

Other than soreness at the tubing, it gave no discomfort working today.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Re: Hmm. The ever changing dick

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Waiting on an appointment that never showed up. ( he did the same thing last year), while killing time since he was 4 hrs late and obviously a no show again awaiting his secretary to confirm rescheduling, I pumped this thing up as tight as I could get it and measured it with the Mitutoyo digital caliper I was working with. Inflated as hard as I can get it, width at the base is 1.92" . Width below the glans is 1.32". Length is 4.85". I called AMS patient assistance and asked about getting shorter when I pump it up. The woman said that is normal for some people and it is getting shorter because it is getting wider, but may lose less length with continued pumping for 2-5 more years. :shock: She said LGX stands for length (L), girth (G), expansion (X) and you may get both, one or the other, or none depending on where the least resistance is in your body. She said all people lose length with an implant. :cry:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:38 pm

alibaba wrote:Waiting on an appointment that never showed up. ( he did the same thing last year), while killing time since he was 4 hrs late and obviously a no show again awaiting his secretary to confirm rescheduling, I pumped this thing up as tight as I could get it and measured it with the Mitutoyo digital caliper I was working with. Inflated as hard as I can get it, width at the base is 1.92" . Width below the glans is 1.32". Length is 4.85". I called AMS patient assistance and asked about getting shorter when I pump it up. The woman said that is normal for some people and it is getting shorter because it is getting wider, but may lose less length with continued pumping for 2-5 more years. :shock: She said LGX stands for length (L), girth (G), expansion (X) and you may get both, one or the other, or none depending on where the least resistance is in your body. She said all people lose length with an implant. :cry:

Ali, what do mean "an appointment that never showed up"? Was this a schedule telephone call? Clearly, "she" is wrong when she said all people lose length with an implant because several members, including me, have not lost length.

KMeister

palace01

Postby palace01 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Sure wish I had 5.5" Flaccid.
That's 69% more than I have right now !!
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:09 pm

For some reason my reply has not been posting. A man in another city made an appointment to see me. I see people by appointment. You get open ended time as I seldom schedule more than one person per day. Since he was 4 hours late and obvious a no show like last year, I pumped and measured my dick for something to do. I cannot sit still and have to have something to do. I pace on the phone, I do not watch television as it is too boring.

AMS gal was the 3rd I've talked to. Now 2 have said everyone loses length. It may be C.Y.A. for all I know or protect your doctors. No matter.

Return to “Implants”