Titan , length cuestion.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TEBozo

Re: Titan , length cuestion.

Postby TEBozo » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:10 pm

dg_moore wrote:
63 Panhead wrote:It will not get any longer with the Coloplast, what yo see is what yo get. The most skilled surgeon can't make yo john Holms

I'm not sure this is what the question is. It's true that you can't get a final length that exceeds your stretched flaccid length, but it's also true that if your length is smaller post surgery, there is a good chance that over time you can get back most if not all of the "lost" length by regularly cycling the implant as directed by your surgeon. There are plenty of accounts of this in this forum.

I have not been good about cycling each day and my doc suggests that I do so and pump it up until "I get a tear in my eye" Part of my reluctance is that I am pretty strong in my hands and do not want to screw it up my bursting a gasket or something. Who here has pumped up each day until it hurts and what results have you had?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm

TEBozo wrote:
dg_moore wrote:
63 Panhead wrote:It will not get any longer with the Coloplast, what yo see is what yo get. The most skilled surgeon can't make yo john Holms

I'm not sure this is what the question is. It's true that you can't get a final length that exceeds your stretched flaccid length, but it's also true that if your length is smaller post surgery, there is a good chance that over time you can get back most if not all of the "lost" length by regularly cycling the implant as directed by your surgeon. There are plenty of accounts of this in this forum.

I have not been good about cycling each day and my doc suggests that I do so and pump it up until "I get a tear in my eye" Part of my reluctance is that I am pretty strong in my hands and do not want to screw it up my bursting a gasket or something. Who here has pumped up each day until it hurts and what results have you had?

I never really cycled mine at all. When I was healed to the point where I could fully inflate, my length was the same as it had been pre-surgery so I didn't see any reason to do so. I've never used my implant, but I inflate it once a month or so to keep everything stretched out and healthy as recommended by my doctor.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 am

FlaDon wrote:Woodturner, it sounds like your doctor and mine use the same pre-surgery protocol with the use of the vacuum pump. I'm about a week and a half away from my surgery date, and have been doing the vacuum exercises twice a day for nine months now.

I used the pump for eight solid years. Before ED my penis was 17,2 cm, inside the pump after ED it had 17,5 cm. But now with an Coloplast Titan Zero Degree inside it measure slightly under 16 cm. By the way, operation was only nine days ago.

No problem with that though. My penis is quite thick and most nerves inside a vagina are in the first third. A long penis almost never brings pleasure to a woman, a thick penis is was women love. Short and thick is what they enjoy - long and thin is what they dislike.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:40 am

That wasn't my expeience. I had a Titan a few years back. (I had a revision and now have an AMS.) My joystick grew an inch and a half over time.

KMeister

pockie

Postby pockie » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 pm

KMeister wrote:

That wasn't my expeience. I had a Titan a few years back. (I had a revision and now have an AMS.) My joystick grew an inch and a half over time.

KMeister

I agree with Kmeister - I'm about 0.25 larger with the Titan than pre-implant and I'm only 3 months post-op, I might gain even more length. I'm not saying the Titan is magically growing my penis, it probably has something to do with the fact that my curvature is getting fixed by the implant, and that my surgeon sized me perfectly.

Regarding the AMS expanding cylinders, you guys are making it out like you're going to gain 3" from those expanding cylinders. The growth is marginal if it happens at all, I'm talking like 0.25 at most or less.
An experienced surgeon properly sizing you is what makes you retain your length, or even gain a bit.

Return to “Implants”