What does the future hold for young implanted guys?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: What does the future hold for young implanted guys?

Postby frank66665 » Tue May 21, 2024 3:35 pm

Andy100 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:the posts I see here reveal a truth to me, those who have successfully obtained an implant are happy to have made the right choice and would have done it sooner, those who have not had 100% success with the implant say to wait, the problem is substantial, very often it is overlooked by those who have had a successful implant, by doing the implant NO ONE will ever be able to guarantee 100% success, not even the best implantologist on the planet, my implant works very well, it was done by the best and high volume in Italy but I'm not happy

Why are you not happy about your implant with Antonini?

I've said it at least a million times, both here and to Antonini, I feel discomfort in my toes, I can't reach orgasm even with a blowjob, not even by masturbating, it's starting to hurt, I can reach it with coitus, without prolonging intercourse or stopping to lengthen it, now Antonini has told me to have an MRI, he said he will replace it with an AMS CX by paying only for the device, now we'll see if he's telling the truth, even if I absolutely wouldn't want a revision, if I could choose I would be willing to go back even if I lost all the money, also because I wasn't part of those who had nothing, I was influenced by those who say "I would have done it before", but I don't take it out on them, very much they probably had a completely dead cock, but these statements can be dangerous, even for those who still have a 70% functioning cock with the pills, unfortunately ED also affects the mind as well as the cock, what I say is, evaluate very carefully first of a system, no one, and I mean no one, will be able to guarantee its success
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue May 21, 2024 4:42 pm

frank66665 wrote:
Andy100 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:the posts I see here reveal a truth to me, those who have successfully obtained an implant are happy to have made the right choice and would have done it sooner, those who have not had 100% success with the implant say to wait, the problem is substantial, very often it is overlooked by those who have had a successful implant, by doing the implant NO ONE will ever be able to guarantee 100% success, not even the best implantologist on the planet, my implant works very well, it was done by the best and high volume in Italy but I'm not happy

Why are you not happy about your implant with Antonini?

I've said it at least a million times, both here and to Antonini, I feel discomfort in my toes, I can't reach orgasm even with a blowjob, not even by masturbating, it's starting to hurt, I can reach it with coitus, without prolonging intercourse or stopping to lengthen it, now Antonini has told me to have an MRI, he said he will replace it with an AMS CX by paying only for the device, now we'll see if he's telling the truth, even if I absolutely wouldn't want a revision, if I could choose I would be willing to go back even if I lost all the money, also because I wasn't part of those who had nothing, I was influenced by those who say "I would have done it before", but I don't take it out on them, very much they probably had a completely dead cock, but these statements can be dangerous, even for those who still have a 70% functioning cock with the pills, unfortunately ED also affects the mind as well as the cock, what I say is, evaluate very carefully first of a system, no one, and I mean no one, will be able to guarantee its success
Last edited by Andy100 on Tue May 21, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue May 21, 2024 4:43 pm

Keep your mind positive and do the revision as sono as you can

You deserve a life with sex, keep fight to have it.

If you dont trust Antonini no more, maybe you can talk with another one.

Very sad to read these experience, but the only thing you can do is forget about the past and try to Change your future

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue May 21, 2024 5:24 pm

Andy100 wrote:Keep your mind positive and do the revision as sono as you can

You deserve a life with sex, keep fight to have it.

If you dont trust Antonini no more, maybe you can talk with another one.

Very sad to read these experience, but the only thing you can do is forget about the past and try to Change your future

I thank you for this, unfortunately in Italy there is no insurance that pays for an implant, I had to pay for everything out of my own pocket, now, this is the situation, and I don't make money to pay for another implant
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

newhope

Postby newhope » Wed May 22, 2024 3:56 am

frank66665 wrote:I've said it at least a million times, both here and to Antonini, I feel discomfort in my toes, I can't reach orgasm even with a blowjob, not even by masturbating, it's starting to hurt, I can reach it with coitus, without prolonging intercourse or stopping to lengthen it, now Antonini has told me to have an MRI, he said he will replace it with an AMS CX by paying only for the device, now we'll see if he's telling the truth, even if I absolutely wouldn't want a revision, if I could choose I would be willing to go back even if I lost all the money, also because I wasn't part of those who had nothing, I was influenced by those who say "I would have done it before", but I don't take it out on them, very much they probably had a completely dead cock, but these statements can be dangerous, even for those who still have a 70% functioning cock with the pills, unfortunately ED also affects the mind as well as the cock, what I say is, evaluate very carefully first of a system, no one, and I mean no one, will be able to guarantee its success

frank first of all given your pictures I think antonini did a good job to you.
second: I wouldn't risk another operation if there isn't something really really wrong, and if only your problem is pain I think given enough time the pain will disappear, but you have to keep cycling and keep feeling the pain so the tissue can stretch.
third: the CX and the titan doens't differ much, in your case if you have pain due to the tips pushing hard in your glans maybe the LGX is the correct choice, since you can have a 1 or 2 cm shorter cycling and the LGX will start growing and you can stop the pumping as soon as you feel comfortable

I really believe given the difficulties to correctly size the implant everyone should prefer the LGX, the surgeon can give 1 or 2 cm less and the LGX will expand as needed (unless someone with hard curvature for peyronne).
LGX 18 + 1, 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain for the first 5 months, now improving
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:56 am

newhope wrote:
frank66665 wrote:I've said it at least a million times, both here and to Antonini, I feel discomfort in my toes, I can't reach orgasm even with a blowjob, not even by masturbating, it's starting to hurt, I can reach it with coitus, without prolonging intercourse or stopping to lengthen it, now Antonini has told me to have an MRI, he said he will replace it with an AMS CX by paying only for the device, now we'll see if he's telling the truth, even if I absolutely wouldn't want a revision, if I could choose I would be willing to go back even if I lost all the money, also because I wasn't part of those who had nothing, I was influenced by those who say "I would have done it before", but I don't take it out on them, very much they probably had a completely dead cock, but these statements can be dangerous, even for those who still have a 70% functioning cock with the pills, unfortunately ED also affects the mind as well as the cock, what I say is, evaluate very carefully first of a system, no one, and I mean no one, will be able to guarantee its success

second: I wouldn't risk another operation if there isn't something really really wrong, and if only your problem is pain I think given enough time the pain will disappear, but you have to keep cycling and keep feeling the pain so the tissue can stretch.
third: the CX and the titan doens't differ much, in your case if you have pain due to the tips pushing hard in your glans maybe the LGX is the correct choice, since you can have a 1 or 2 cm shorter cycling and the LGX will start growing and you can stop the pumping as soon as you feel comfortable

I really believe given the difficulties to correctly size the implant everyone should prefer the LGX, the surgeon can give 1 or 2 cm less and the LGX will expand as needed (unless someone with hard curvature for peyronne).

hi newhope, I think that the discomfort comes not only from the tips but also from the cylinders which expand in width rather than in circumference, in fact I also feel discomfort at the end of the shaft, as well as having discomfort if I had to masturbate, I tried to inflate it less so as not to make it expand very wide, but having an oversized prosthesis in my opinion, it does not become hard, because more fluid is needed for a longer prosthesis, and I am forced to inflate more, by inflating more it becomes hard but at the same time it expands, starting with discomfort and then hurting me during any sexual practice, antonini said that ams have more rounded tips and should be more suited to my anatomy, I also absolutely wouldn't want to have another operation, actually if I really have to be honest if I could I would go back, this is a great site if things go well, but if things go badly it would have been better to never have known it, I wouldn't end up with an annoying prosthesis now

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Wed May 22, 2024 2:59 pm

I had an original implant and a revision all within 4 months when I was 35.

I can tell you that the revision is a much easier recovery than the original install.

I expect to have 4 more surgeries in my life if I am lucky to live long enough.
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

walnut99

Postby walnut99 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:14 pm

newhope wrote:

What did you mean that the LGX will expand unless someone has peryonie? I have a Titan and have peyronie's. i haven't heard that peyronie's remains a problem post surgery.
49 yrs.VL based ED since teen yrs, most likely congenital.Pills, shots worked 4 functional sex life. Pills stopped being effective,shots less so.Trimix caused peyronies.Ipp dr Eid may 2024. 22 cm, 2cm RTE on left, 2cm cut on right

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Wed May 22, 2024 11:10 pm

If you have a working penis, i will bet you are going to have a lot of sex my friend, it’s that simple.

Take pills until they stop working then move to injections until they stop working and then get the implant.

I used injections for just over a year, i got the implant because i divorced, if i would remained married i probably would have used the injections longer, as a free agent I did not want to carry injections around so i got the implant and I am very very happy
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

newhope

Postby newhope » Thu May 23, 2024 4:05 am

walnut99 wrote:What did you mean that the LGX will expand unless someone has peryonie? I have a Titan and have peyronie's. i haven't heard that peyronie's remains a problem post surgery.

No I meant that with peyronie it's probably better to have a titan (or cx) since you need maximum rigidity to fix the curvature
LGX 18 + 1, 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain for the first 5 months, now improving
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”