Pills vs implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Colandria

Re: Pills vs implant

Postby Colandria » Tue May 21, 2024 11:06 am

Ok so my main issue is, the pills are unreliable. And I feel like they are starting to mess with my mental health. Plus in Canada it costs me about 500 bucks a month just to maybe get an erection. I'm.also afraid of losing size since I don't have morning wood anymore. I just feel.like the implant is a better option
Even of there is trouble down the road. Is it not better to fuck like a king now and let science take care of the future lol?

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:19 pm

I'm 37 now, having pills from 5 years ago to now... starting to loose effect, but the most important thing is that I can't have a natural improvised sex.

I have to organize the sex sessions and try to predict my girlfriend's horny, I start thinking that this in not a good life, a little of depressione in the last two years

in the last few months I discover frank talk and start to think about an implant even if I'm still young

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Tue May 21, 2024 12:40 pm

Andy100 wrote:I'm 37 now, having pills from 5 years ago to now... starting to loose effect, but the most important thing is that I can't have a natural improvised sex.

I have to organize the sex sessions and try to predict my girlfriend's horny, I start thinking that this in not a good life, a little of depressione in the last two years

in the last few months I discover frank talk and start to think about an implant even if I'm still young

See, this is my story too. I'm 38. On pills for the last 4 years I get so stressed out about if my girl is going to want to or not. I usually can get it right. But if she grabs my dick in the middle of the night and I need to wait like 30 minutes to get hard it definitely kills the mood. I also love the idea of just being able to go at it at a moments notice anywhere. The pills were a life saver but it's definitely taking me out of the moment and keeping me in My head to much
I have pretty much decided I am getting the implant. I just need to figure out funding. I want to do it in the states and as a Canadian
.. it's gonna be expensive lol

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue May 21, 2024 2:01 pm

Colandria wrote:
Andy100 wrote:I'm 37 now, having pills from 5 years ago to now... starting to loose effect, but the most important thing is that I can't have a natural improvised sex.

See, this is my story too. I'm 38. On pills for the last 4 years I get so stressed out about if my girl is going to want to or not. I usually can get it right. But if she grabs my dick in the middle of the night and I need to wait like 30 minutes to get hard it definitely kills the mood. I also love the idea of just being able to go at it at a moments notice anywhere. The pills were a life saver but it's definitely taking me out of the moment and keeping me in My head to much
I have pretty much decided I am getting the implant. I just need to figure out funding. I want to do it in the states and as a Canadian
.. it's gonna be expensive lol

We are in the same situation… I’m in Europe, and the only possibility to have an affordable implant (considering 3-4 revision in lifetime) could be Turkey

I’m looking for a top doctor reading all the post in the forum

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Tue May 21, 2024 2:22 pm

Y’all I’m around the same age as you guys and let me tell you this is a superpower. I just had sex with an unreal onlyfans model who is probably top 3 hottest lays of my life and just that experience alone of having absolutely no stress while my dick is in her tight little asshole and then she squirted like hydrant all over my lap. This is shit is priceless. Then 4 hours later had another girl over and she’s sucking my dick for like 30 minutes while I’m watching a movie and having a casual conversation with her about whatever random stuff comes into either of our heads. Days like today made it 100% worth having my dick opened up at the weirdest clinic in India. I’d have done it at 38 too if I came across this forum.

Anyway it’s your dick so do what you want with it.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Tue May 21, 2024 3:12 pm

topjimmy wrote:Y’all I’m around the same age as you guys and let me tell you this is a superpower. I just had sex with an unreal onlyfans model who is probably top 3 hottest lays of my life and just that experience alone of having absolutely no stress while my dick is in her tight little asshole and then she squirted like hydrant all over my lap. This is shit is priceless. Then 4 hours later had another girl over and she’s sucking my dick for like 30 minutes while I’m watching a movie and having a casual conversation with her about whatever random stuff comes into either of our heads. Days like today made it 100% worth having my dick opened up at the weirdest clinic in India. I’d have done it at 38 too if I came across this forum.

Anyway it’s your dick so do what you want with it.

This is how I feel.ots going to be too. Maybe I'm wrong. But it seems like an amazing change from pills all the time

jl33ur

Postby jl33ur » Sat May 25, 2024 5:58 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
jl33ur wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Can you still get good erections with the pills? If so I would definitely not consider the implant at this point

And if the pills help you a little, not completely but the headache and hangover last up to 3 days, would it still be a better option than an implant??? especially at 32 years old, the pills help me, but the side effects last 3 days, that is, if I take 2 pills a week, it would last practically the whole week badly just because of 2 fucks.

Sildenafil or Avanafil pills give you side effects for days?

Yes, tadalafil and sildenafil, which are the ones that work moderately... but both leave me feeling unwell for 3 or 2 days... I tried avanafil but it almost didn't work for me, it had fewer side effects but was not very effective.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 pm

It's important to feel good and secure in your dick working good enough to keep you and the people involved in your life who use your dick happy. I'm 70 wish I would have got an implant when I was 45 waited till last year so Medicare would pay for almost all of it. I got a Rigicon 10 mallabble which is the one that bends 135 degrees and it has a lifetime warranty. for you guys worrying about losing size because your not having natureal erections start using a VED daily twice a day it's like exercise for your dick keeping the tissue stretched out and pliable.

Return to “Implants”