Pills vs implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rdnkbiker

Re: Pills vs implant

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun May 19, 2024 3:05 pm

theirs no going back just revisions a head keep that in mind your 38 i started at 55 and on my my second at 61 doc said probably at least one more in my time
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

FT1234

Postby FT1234 » Sun May 19, 2024 6:16 pm

The implant is the NUCLEAR OPTION. Only go there once every thing else fails. You will never feel yourself get aroused naturally again. The implant components can and eventually will fail. There are real pros and cons to be considered.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 pm

Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:Thank you all.for the answers! I have a couple.of questions. Can you feel the tubes whe. Hard.? Also. I don't really have the same feeling in my dick with the pills as I did pre ed. It feels like an assisted election already. I don't want to lose any size and to me it just seems like it would be fantastic to have the implant. I appreciate the honesty. I'm 38 and enjoy a very vigorous sex life. The pills just aren't keeping up anymore. I really don't want to make a mistake but I'm definitely leaning on getting the implant. Ps. Sorry for any spelling errors... new phone and its a nightmare to type on

Can you still get good erections with the pills? If so I would definitely not consider the implant at this point

Hey. Sorry. For some reason this didn't send at first. Are you less happy with your implant as time goes on?

I'd say so yes. Feels like I get less engorgement and have less natural tissue as the years go on
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Sun May 19, 2024 9:36 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Can you still get good erections with the pills? If so I would definitely not consider the implant at this point

Hey. Sorry. For some reason this didn't send at first. Are you less happy with your implant as time goes on?

I'd say so yes. Feels like I get less engorgement and have less natural tissue as the years go on

Sorry, do you mean you feel like you have less tissue between the cylinders and the outside of your duck? Like it's thinning? Did you have good engorgment before the implant? Thanks for answering. My questions bro

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon May 20, 2024 1:41 am

Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:

Sorry, do you mean you feel like you have less tissue between the cylinders and the outside of your duck? Like it's thinning? Did you have good engorgment before the implant? Thanks for answering. My questions bro

Yes to all of the above. Engorgement was also still great around the 1 year mark but now at 3 years it's gotten less. I think the implant puts internal pressure and causes the tissue to atrophy. Actually Dr Eid says this happens too
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Mon May 20, 2024 8:54 am

wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:

Yes to all of the above. Engorgement was also still great around the 1 year mark but now at 3 years it's gotten less. I think the implant puts internal pressure and causes the tissue to atrophy. Actually Dr Eid says this happens too

So what's the outlook? What can you do about this? I'm sorry this is happening to you

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon May 20, 2024 9:09 am

Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:Sorry, do you mean you feel like you have less tissue between the cylinders and the outside of your duck? Like it's thinning? Did you have good engorgment before the implant? Thanks for answering. My questions bro

So what's the outlook? What can you do about this? I'm sorry this is happening to you

Just enjoy it while I can I guess. Dr Perito told me that TRT could be used to regrow penis tissue but I think I wouldn't want to go down that road until I'm done having kids.

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Mon May 20, 2024 10:05 am

wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:

Just enjoy it while I can I guess. Dr Perito told me that TRT could be used to regrow penis tissue but I think I wouldn't want to go down that road until I'm done having kids.

Ok, so hope is not all lost!! I've been thinking of trt myself. But i am older Than you and definitely done having kids lol

jl33ur

Postby jl33ur » Tue May 21, 2024 7:50 am

wolfpacker wrote:
Colandria wrote:Thank you all.for the answers! I have a couple.of questions. Can you feel the tubes whe. Hard.? Also. I don't really have the same feeling in my dick with the pills as I did pre ed. It feels like an assisted election already. I don't want to lose any size and to me it just seems like it would be fantastic to have the implant. I appreciate the honesty. I'm 38 and enjoy a very vigorous sex life. The pills just aren't keeping up anymore. I really don't want to make a mistake but I'm definitely leaning on getting the implant. Ps. Sorry for any spelling errors... new phone and its a nightmare to type on

And if the pills help you a little, not completely but the headache and hangover last up to 3 days, would it still be a better option than an implant??? especially at 32 years old, the pills help me, but the side effects last 3 days, that is, if I take 2 pills a week, it would last practically the whole week badly just because of 2 fucks.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 am

jl33ur wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:

And if the pills help you a little, not completely but the headache and hangover last up to 3 days, would it still be a better option than an implant??? especially at 32 years old, the pills help me, but the side effects last 3 days, that is, if I take 2 pills a week, it would last practically the whole week badly just because of 2 fucks.

Sildenafil or Avanafil pills give you side effects for days?

Return to “Implants”