90 Day Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bp1111

90 Day Update

Postby bp1111 » Wed May 15, 2024 2:27 pm

I’m right at 90 days and thought I’d share an update. No major problems or concerns here. Everything could still get a little more comfortable, but it has been consistently moving that direction.

I had a lot of swelling initially, including a solid mass in my scrotum for some time. That mass is now gone and has been minimal for weeks now. It was nothing more than a thin string like piece of tissue for several weeks now and that’s down from something nearly the size of one of my balls 2.5 months ago. The skin of my sack will still get a little puffy sometimes after exercise or a lot of sex from swelling, but it goes down quickly.

Everything seems to be working well. It pumps up and deflates when I want it too and the pump bulb really has gotten softer and easier to pump. I never had a problem with it, but it’s all easier now. I have been cycling regularly, typically twice per day for at least 30 minutes each time. If the schedule allows I’ll do more or longer and if needed I’ll do less or just once per day. I’m not as diligent or as aggressive as some, but I am cycling regularly. The pain of the stretch is really not bad at this point and is only bothersome after extended time at the max.

I have regained all my length and now measure 7.25” with some glans engorgement. That’s up half an inch since my initial measurement. The girth is right at 5 and maybe slightly more near the base. I am hoping for some more girth, but maybe that will come with time, but it’s not far off from my original girth. I also get good glans engorgement when aroused, possibly more than prior. All that blood in the area has to go somewhere (I had strong inflow, VL was the problem).

I did put on some weight during recovery, but I am starting to get that down. Exercise wise I have been doing more walking with intervals of running than anything. Cycling (biking) has been my primary exercise for several years, but I pulled back after initially getting back on the bike around 7 weeks. I think I made the right call taking a break and letting everything heal the last few weeks, but will be getting back on the bike again soon. I think it will go better now. I haven’t been lifting or doing much strength training, but that’s really just from being lazy and I need to get that going.

Sex continues to be great. It’s awesome that my dick won’t let me down. All positions are comfortable but I do try to protect myself in certain positions so tubing or the reservoir doesn’t take too much of a beating. Sometimes I’ll adjust the inflation level during sex. If close to max for long, I may deflate some while changing positions. If it doesn’t seem hard enough I can always sneak in a few pumps. We have always had long sessions and go over an hour regularly now. I’ve had some soreness at times after long aggressive sex, but that seems normal. I do have the same issues with orgasm that I had before surgery. It took me a long time before and still does. I don’t always cum, but my avg may be up from before surgery.

I think things look ok from an aesthetic perspective, but it’s not exactly as it was before and there is some discoloration. I also have dog ears and need to inflate to relieve at times, but they’re not all that bothersome and blend in near the base and aren’t that visible. My flaccid hangs down and looks fine, just much bigger than before at 6.5”+. I’ll take it as long as it keeps working the way it does.

I’m very pleased so far and know everything will still get more comfortable and normal over time.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50 w/ a 22cm Titan, no RTE's, classic pump by Dr. Clavell after 9+ years of worsening ED. I tried everything from pills to injections. Venous leak confirmed 2/2/24. Healthy, fit and active.

Old Guy

Re: 90 Day Update

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 15, 2024 3:15 pm

Good to hear all is going well since your implant. Stories like yours can help other guys make that tough decision knowing there are good outcomes and it's not all the problems most post about. I'm at 4+ years and it's been great.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 15, 2024 5:09 pm

Congratulations man!!!! Such a nice thing to be able to perform again, so worth it.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Thu May 16, 2024 1:44 am

Thanx for the update!
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu May 16, 2024 7:53 am

Your recovery sounds parallel what I had. I got back to my original length of 7” by the 8-9 month and was back to pre surgery girth about the same time. Keep exercising daily as I thought things were maxed T 8 months but by the one year mark I measured one day and my girth had gone up by a 1/4”!!! I’m now 6-1/4 at the base, 5-3/4 mid and about 5-1/2 just behind glans. Sounds right in line with your size as I had a 20cm with 1cm rte. it just gets better. Great to get a positive response, we need more of these.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

FT1234

Postby FT1234 » Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 pm

bp1111 wrote:I’m right at 90 days and thought I’d share an update. No major problems or concerns here. Everything could still get a little more comfortable, but it has been consistently moving that direction.

I had a lot of swelling initially, including a solid mass in my scrotum for some time. That mass is now gone and has been minimal for weeks now. It was nothing more than a thin string like piece of tissue for several weeks now and that’s down from something nearly the size of one of my balls 2.5 months ago. The skin of my sack will still get a little puffy sometimes after exercise or a lot of sex from swelling, but it goes down quickly.

Everything seems to be working well. It pumps up and deflates when I want it too and the pump bulb really has gotten softer and easier to pump. I never had a problem with it, but it’s all easier now. I have been cycling regularly, typically twice per day for at least 30 minutes each time. If the schedule allows I’ll do more or longer and if needed I’ll do less or just once per day. I’m not as diligent or as aggressive as some, but I am cycling regularly. The pain of the stretch is really not bad at this point and is only bothersome after extended time at the max.

I have regained all my length and now measure 7.25” with some glans engorgement. That’s up half an inch since my initial measurement. The girth is right at 5 and maybe slightly more near the base. I am hoping for some more girth, but maybe that will come with time, but it’s not far off from my original girth. I also get good glans engorgement when aroused, possibly more than prior. All that blood in the area has to go somewhere (I had strong inflow, VL was the problem).

I did put on some weight during recovery, but I am starting to get that down. Exercise wise I have been doing more walking with intervals of running than anything. Cycling (biking) has been my primary exercise for several years, but I pulled back after initially getting back on the bike around 7 weeks. I think I made the right call taking a break and letting everything heal the last few weeks, but will be getting back on the bike again soon. I think it will go better now. I haven’t been lifting or doing much strength training, but that’s really just from being lazy and I need to get that going.

Sex continues to be great. It’s awesome that my dick won’t let me down. All positions are comfortable but I do try to protect myself in certain positions so tubing or the reservoir doesn’t take too much of a beating. Sometimes I’ll adjust the inflation level during sex. If close to max for long, I may deflate some while changing positions. If it doesn’t seem hard enough I can always sneak in a few pumps. We have always had long sessions and go over an hour regularly now. I’ve had some soreness at times after long aggressive sex, but that seems normal. I do have the same issues with orgasm that I had before surgery. It took me a long time before and still does. I don’t always cum, but my avg may be up from before surgery.

I think things look ok from an aesthetic perspective, but it’s not exactly as it was before and there is some discoloration. I also have dog ears and need to inflate to relieve at times, but they’re not all that bothersome and blend in near the base and aren’t that visible. My flaccid hangs down and looks fine, just much bigger than before at 6.5”+. I’ll take it as long as it keeps working the way it does.

I’m very pleased so far and know everything will still get more comfortable and normal over time.

I was implanted just 4 weeks ago by the same doctor and have hard swollen bumps at the base of my penis. I don’t know if it’s irritation from tubing or a bulge thru the incision.

Return to “Implants”