About to undergo ipp surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
walnut99

About to undergo ipp surgery

Postby walnut99 » Tue May 14, 2024 8:03 am

I wanted to thank everyone in this chat group. All of your posts have been really helpful and supportive. Like a long lost friend. Ed, or in my case, VL, has been a life long challenge. About to have a titan implanted and i hope to able to report successful news and share my post surgical experience.

If you are a young guy with a leak, there is hope.
49 yrs.VL based ED since teen yrs, most likely congenital.Pills, shots worked 4 functional sex life. Pills stopped being effective,shots less so.Trimix caused peyronies.Ipp dr Eid may 2024. 22 cm, 2cm RTE on left, 2cm cut on right

rdnkbiker

Re: About to undergo ipp surgery

Postby rdnkbiker » Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 am

Good luck if you need anything after just let us know sure there will be a few questions
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue May 14, 2024 9:19 am

Best of luck. Hope all goes well.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 am

Expect the best, prepare for the worst. I’ll probably get thrashed for saying this but a big part of dealing with pain as recovery is your mind set! I’ve had two major shoulder surgery’s and delt with a LOT of pain and 10 months of therapy on one of them. IPP was a walk in the park comparatively. Ice will be your friend for the first week or 10 days. Listen to your body and don’t overdo it especially the first few days. Once the surgery is over it’s just wait and recovery. Hang in there! There’s a party in the future for you and your new rock hard dick!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”