Anyway to regain some length before implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gandalfasfhaf

Anyway to regain some length before implant?

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

Peyronies Disease really fucked me and destroyed my penis 2 years ago.

Lost a bunch of length. Hopefully getting implant. Want to try maximise my length before it to get best outcome. Any advice?

Dutchie

Re: Anyway to regain some length before implant?

Postby Dutchie » Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 am

Ved
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon May 13, 2024 6:30 am

Someone posted that VED plus medications to treat PD helped breakup plaque and regain size awhile ago.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 pm

gandalfasfhaf wrote:Peyronies Disease really fucked me and destroyed my penis 2 years ago.

Lost a bunch of length. Hopefully getting implant. Want to try maximise my length before it to get best outcome. Any advice?

I think all day stretcher is the best. Thundersplace pegym are two good resources for lengthening your unit. What worked best for me was hanging weights, 5-10 pounds for 3 sets of 10 min morning and night, then use the all day stretcher for 8-10 hours a day. I injured myself with ved, not voting against ved, i over did it. I believe ved is temporary and the method i mentioned above is permanent.

There is evidence all day stretching helps straightens you unit as well.

I wouldnt feel comfortable using anything but ved post implant.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 pm

I repeat this like I have stock in it .... the Penimaster Pro ( or some sort of traction device ) . Not only did I regain my lost length from a decade of ED but , I believe I gained length ! I would stretch for hours then hit it with the VED to engorge my flaccid, stretched out member . I went from an acorn looking flaccid to sporting a 6" flaccid. It really is incredible.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 13, 2024 1:00 pm

The penimaster " pro" has a vacuum chamber that holds the glans . It is not only more comfortable,allowing you to wear it longer but, it WILL NOT slip out . As the weeks turn into months , you will be able to screw on longer attachments. I bought 2 ( they shipped from Germany- German engineering, probably why it works so well) . I bought the second for parts in case something broke. I didn't want to wait out of fear of losing my gains . The first pp pro I ordered took forever to arrive. I thought I would never see it . The 2nd one arrived quickly. They were $350 each . I tried cheaper traction devices and they all sucked. They choke the fuck out of your glans, slip out and are uncomfortable! Which leads to less time wearing the devices. It's all about the vacuum glans chamber ! They have accessories like straps , weights ..etc . Yeah you'll pay more but imo it's worth it . Better than throwing a bunch of money away with inferior products that waste time and don't work . Go to YouTube for demonstrations / tutorials.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 pm

Totally agree with journeyman, i stopped because i started bashing my wifes cervix, it flat out works but you need to put in the effort. Good luck
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

newhope

Postby newhope » Tue May 14, 2024 3:40 am

Journeyman wrote:I repeat this like I have stock in it .... the Penimaster Pro ( or some sort of traction device ) . Not only did I regain my lost length from a decade of ED but , I believe I gained length ! I would stretch for hours then hit it with the VED to engorge my flaccid, stretched out member . I went from an acorn looking flaccid to sporting a 6" flaccid. It really is incredible.

journey you did this before IPP right? You can't use traction device with the implant in I think
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue May 14, 2024 11:00 am

Yes ... CANNOT USE PP PRO ( or any traction device ) AFTER IMPLANT! Right now I have $700 worth of plastic , metal rods , and balloons I can't use . I had tried once after surgery . I wasn't gonna give it a stretch, just to see . ..... I couldn't even get the base of the device past the tubes where the implant goes into the corpora. I'm way thicker at the base for sure - post implant. I measured 7" + at the base . The pp pro won't slide past it . My first sentence was a little over dramatic. Maybe you could use it safely ( I wouldn't ) but my fear real or imagined would be that I'd pull the implant tips out of the glans . I'd stick to a VED post implant. I was reading another post on here ( I forger the title ) where the guy was asking if an implant increases size . A debate ensued. I really don't credit the implant for my size increase. I credit all the work BEFORE the surgery! Getting that corpora stretched out for a couple years with the pp pro and VED regimen I was doing allowed Dr.Clavell to measure and install a bigger implant than if I just went in after a decade of impotence. I was actually pissed off the day of the surgery because I forgot my pp pro at home ( I had to fly to Houston) . I wanted to give my dick one last good stretch before going to the hospital. Dr. Clavell had a surgical assistant that day named Jose. Jose was jacked ! .... Anyway I was talking to Jose in the holding room as he was preparing to wheel me down to surgery. I asked Jose ... " Hey Jose ... When Dr.Clavell goes to do the measurement, pull that thing like it's Laffy Taffy. " Jose laughed, gave me a smile and playful shot to the arm and replied, " We'll hook you up." ........ THE END :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Tue May 14, 2024 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue May 14, 2024 11:03 am

Good luck on YOUR implant Journey

Return to “Implants”