Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby LastHope » Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 pm

Rooster40 wrote:
thedriver wrote:Here's the story.
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
I know there isn't alot of info, here on malleable implants, so
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 7 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
Fingers crossed of course.....
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

Any and all questions are welcome

What caused all the failed ipp?

I've heard from multiple sources that the Coloplast tubing is the weakest link in the Titan.

Dr. Eid says the following:
"The Coloplast tubing that connects the cylinders to the pump is the Achilles heel of this penile device brand. The tubing is outsourced and not manufactured in-house"

An informative clip:
https://youtu.be/aTQRK4PEbf0?si=ws82viFb9wQ2j07S

Rooster40

Postby Rooster40 » Thu May 09, 2024 7:35 pm

LastHope wrote:
Rooster40 wrote:
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 7 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

I've heard from multiple sources that the Coloplast tubing is the weakest link in the Titan.

"The Coloplast tubing that connects the cylinders to the pump is the Achilles heel of this penile device brand. The tubing is outsourced and not manufactured in-house"

An informative clip:

Who did surgery’s?
Priapism longer than 72hours= Al-Ghorab penile shunning10/22 that fails the first time=2ndshunting=ed= corporal fibrous =malleable implant placement 4/23=erosion right tip=revision placement ipp 26cmleft 24cmright Dr Eid 4/24

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu May 09, 2024 9:11 pm

LastHope wrote:
Rooster40 wrote:

An informative clip:

one brand has weak tubing ,the other has weak cylinders . how about they borrow from each other to make one that has all parts that are long lasting ?

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 pm

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:
Rooster40 wrote:What caused all the failed ipp?

An informative clip:

one brand has weak tubing ,the other has weak cylinders . how about they borrow from each other to make one that has all parts that are long lasting ?

Good one!
I was joking with someone the other day that I would seriously consider an IPP if Toyota starts making them—I'm obsessed with reliability.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Fri May 10, 2024 6:57 am

Each failure was listed in my previous posts, the tubing is the main problem with most failures, I was told by the staff at the Mayo they were going to be doing a different tubing protector right next to the pump where the tubes rub together and commonly fail.
And reliability ? I'm big on that also, I have 3 Toyotas in the yard right now, and I agree, if they started making IPP's I would give another one a try.
Until then, the wifey is fighting an up hill battle trying to break this MPP. :D
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 pm

thedriver wrote:the wifey is fighting an up hill battle trying to break this MPP. :D

this time he won't make it :D
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Fri May 10, 2024 5:40 pm

Awesome update driver.

Would you be able to post some flaccid pictures?
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 pm

frank66665 wrote:
thedriver wrote:the wifey is fighting an up hill battle trying to break this MPP. :D

this time he won't make it :D

The beauty of an MPP is that it doesn't have any failure points. Yes, the metal wire can fracture if you bend it a million times, but if you simply position it instead of bending it, it can potentially last forever!!

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat May 11, 2024 9:04 am

It dosen't go flaccid, MMP's are at hard level all the time, I have posted pic's of it bent downwards in other threads and this one if that is what your talking about.
And the minimal chance of a failure is the absolute reason I went with the MPP this time around.
Its nice to be able to go to war on her at anytime, we are big on camping, we were checking out a new wilderness campground last weekend just driving thru, way out in the middle of nowhere and no one around at the campground when she told me to pull over at one of the camp sites and she practically ran to picnic table, turned around jumped up and layed out on a picnic table and told me to do as I please,,,, well,,, long story short, we were there for a couple of hours and had a blast just brutalizing her on that picnic table, were going back to that secluded campground next week again.
She says I have a larger ejaculation since the MPP was installed, I think it's just I feel more comfortable with this MPP, might have more sensitivity and a failure is not on the back of my mind every time we have some fun, so I can really get into it and let it all fly so to speak. :D :D :D
Attachments
DSCN0654.jpg
DSCN0654.jpg (939.82 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Last edited by thedriver on Sat May 11, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sat May 11, 2024 9:32 am

You need to quit teasing some of us with those photos of your great looking and the best part willing wife ... lol
Many of us now have the ability but not the means to enjoy our implants and sit here wondering why we went through everything we went through just to get here sitting with our dicks in our hands ... lol

Return to “Implants”