Refractory Period?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Redsteel

Refractory Period?

Postby Redsteel » Tue May 07, 2024 5:47 pm

Hey all, newbie question, just trying to learn as much as I can.

So obviously, from what I understand an inflatable implant will remain rock hard for as long as you want it to. Even after orgasm, since those are separate functions.

My question is how this works in practice. So let’s say you’re having sex and you orgasm. You can just keep going and having additional orgasms for as long as you want? Is there no discomfort after orgasm the way there would be without an implant that would make you need to stop?

Is this like a superpower? :lol:

ED2013

Re: Refractory Period?

Postby ED2013 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:56 pm

It’s possible yes

jssherrard

Postby jssherrard » Tue May 07, 2024 8:50 pm

I can stay hard as long as I wish, even after orgasm. That doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll experience multiple orgasm. I still get sleepy and need a bit of a reset before I can orgasm again. But I will remain hard throughout.
Diagnosed with prostate cancer (genetically predisposed) at 52. Aggressive and required immediate intervention. Robot assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) in December 2021. Erectile function never returned. Penile implant (AMS 700) in March 2024.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue May 07, 2024 10:52 pm

It's a superpower
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Tue May 07, 2024 11:43 pm

In my unmedical opinion a refractory period is not a function of penis rigidity. Yes, you can have an orgasm and keep on going, but in my experience the refractory period remains the same as it was pre-implant. Although my wife can have multiple orgasms in a short period, that's never been something I've been able to accomplish.

I will say that continuing to have intercourse after ejaculation and enjoy your partner enjoying your abilities is still pretty damned good, and that is something new due to the implant. Although my wife prefers to have simultaneous orgasms, if I go over the edge first she can continue to enjoy me and my little friend for as long as she likes/needs, and having a front row seat is tremendous.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 08, 2024 9:39 am

With the implant you can remain erect as long as you wish. After an orgasm I find it's tough to keep going because my dick is so sensitive. I have only been able to have more than one orgasm twice. Of course, I'm an old fart so you younger guys might be able to go multiple times.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Sun May 12, 2024 6:47 pm

I have always gotten super-sensitive right after orgasm, like so sensitive that I really need to stop. It doesn't last that long, though. After a short pause, having my penis held or rubbed feels great again, just not orgasmic.

None of that has changed with an implant. I'm still super sensitive right after, so I want to go still even if I'm inside my partner. But then before long, like maybe just a minute or less, I'm fine to start up again. But I'm not going to come again any time soon.

I guess what I'd say is that without an implant, the refractory period meant no orgasm or erection, and with an implant refractory period just means no orgasm.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 pm

I can keep going, our new normal routine is we do a few different positions, i bust, then i keep going till my wife gets hers.

Its of course very sensitive, i slow down or go all the way in and make out for 30 seconds or so, then keep going. I love the sensation, post nut i go slower and just enjoy.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”