Partner struggle and Divorce

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
beachbum

Re: Partner struggle and Divorce

Postby beachbum » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Do you believe that most of the females dislike the surgery or they have some reservations over bionic men? Do females also has egoism about her husband in the society?[/quote]
I can't say one way or the other. My wife had lost all interest 10 years before I got the implant. I had hoped it bring some spark back, but I waited way too long. Now I still love my implant and would do it again for my own good.
Is my wife turned off with it, I don't think so. I inflate it all the time and spend all morning inflated around the house. She's never said don't
As for other women, don't know. I would think once they know what it is and what it will do that they would be pleased. But that's just my thoughts
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:46 pm

beachbum wrote:Do you believe that most of the females dislike the surgery or they have some reservations over bionic men? Do females also has egoism about her husband in the society?

I can't say one way or the other. My wife had lost all interest 10 years before I got the implant. I had hoped it bring some spark back, but I waited way too long. Now I still love my implant and would do it again for my own good.
Is my wife turned off with it, I don't think so. I inflate it all the time and spend all morning inflated around the house. She's never said don't
As for other women, don't know. I would think once they know what it is and what it will do that they would be pleased. But that's just my thoughts[/quote]
Have you tried to romantically seduce her? I mean, go all out like you were approaching a new conquest. Woo her like you never had sex with her before. Perhaps that is what she is waiting for (subconsciously).

Woo her like she is a virgin. As far as implant sex is concerned, she is.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:03 am

Lost sheep
Good idea except she absolutely wants nothing to do with sex at all and has told me so. She has no need, no desire, nor interest in sex. We've talked about it.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:52 am

penitreatment wrote:I think, this is a wise decision to take early steps to get an implant. Because ED sucks Brain, Damaged physically, emotionally, socially.

I totally agree!

Knowing what I know now, I would have gotten one at 16!! I know, they weren’t invented then and what doctor would perform it on a sixteen year old. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Sofa King

Postby Sofa King » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:26 am

ED caused stress/worsened my depression in our marriage for the past 5 years or so. However, we were raising a child during those years, so sex took a back seat. About 10 months ago I had the implant done, and worked on myself with counciling.
A few weeks ago she said she was done, wanted to separate, and had a down payment on apartment. Now she is gone, I have not used my implant for sex yet. Sometimes you can do everything in your power to make things good, but it may still not be enough.
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 am

I have many thoughts about this, but here is a very brief random sampling.

1) a happy long term marriage does much much better if sex is happening when desired. Sex builds intimacy and playfulness. Take sex out of the marriage, and things go stale (for me, the implant kept sex very alive in my marriage, and that has been really good for it -- might have split had it not been for the implant (maybe))

2) Some women really miss being able to "author a raging erection" in their man. This is a "validation of their sexual attractivness" and some neurotic women really need that. My wife does miss seeing a natural erection as a sign that she is sexy...this indeed does bug her...BUT, she would be extremely tweeked and upset if sex was altogether off the table. So, yes, the implant is a compromise, but for me, a really great solution (being able to get super hard and to have no worries abut losing the erection makes me an amzing lover---certainly she does enjoy that)

3) If the sex is good in a relationship, it is probably 10% of the relationship. BUT IF THE SEX IS BAD OR PROBLEMATIC, it becomes 90% of the relationship and you might end up splitting.

4) In my opinion, if she leaves you because you need to have the implant, then let her leave. There are many women who would totally love the chance to be sexual with a bionic man--the stamina, hardness, lack of time clock means that we are amzing in bed, what woman could resist that?

5) remember, if you have severe ED that requires an implant to fix, then you should be congratulated for having the motivation, balls, and resourcefulness to get things fixed. This desire to "take care of yourself and fix things" is an admirable trait. Women will (should) like that trait in their man.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Alan67

Postby Alan67 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 am

No one is going to be separated or divorced specifically because of ED. There would be other issues. I'm 2 months in on a penile implant and I still have significant discomfort and soreness/pain. Worse decision I've ever made.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:06 pm

Alan67 wrote:No one is going to be separated or divorced specifically because of ED. There would be other issues. I'm 2 months in on a penile implant and I still have significant discomfort and soreness/pain. Worse decision I've ever made.

Where is the soreness and what sorts of activities (if any) makes the pain worse or better?

2 months is not so very long into the implant that it is alarming. I was significantly uncomfortable for 2-3 weeks and marginally uncomfortable with certain activities for a year (mainly getting into and out of my car seat, which is not low). Pumped up, pain/discomfort in my shaft and very much so in my glans persisted for a long time and at 100% inflation, glans discomfort is still evident. Knowing that, I expect you will change your mind about the worth of your decision. If not, a call to the Patient Liaison of the implant maker and a visit to your surgeon seems warranted.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Okullus

Postby Okullus » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 am

Everyone's experience and perspective are unique. When my friend underwent a similar procedure, he found it improved his confidence and overall well-being, which was important to him. Ultimately, it's about what feels right for you and your own happiness. And if you're ever facing relationship challenges, it's okay to seek guidance, whether it's from loved ones or professionals like a divorce lawyer Oceanside who can offer support and understanding.

Return to “Implants”