Surgeons in Massachusetts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maybebroken28

Surgeons in Massachusetts

Postby Maybebroken28 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:31 pm

Does anyone know of any reputable surgeons in Massachusetts?
29 Y.O. ED started recently but it seems physical. Can’t get it up for sex, weak morning wood, can barely get it up to masturbate. If things don’t get better in 6 months I will seriously start considering implant. Already doing research on the surgery.

northernboy

Re: Surgeons in Massachusetts

Postby northernboy » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Not too far out of Mass. I had Ramiro J. Madden-Fuentes, MD of Concord Hospital Urologic Institute do my implant and I found him to be exceptionally capable. That is Concord, NH, not Concord, MA but not too far depending on where you are in Massachusetts.

He does quite a few implants and offers a choice between AMS and Titan. I found the hospital there to be easily accessible and easy to deal with and the insurance company (Harvard Pilgrim). There are also options in Boston at Brigham and Women's but I do highly recommend Madden-Fuentes.
Implanted 2021 AMS 700CX 24 cm + 1 cm RTE Extremely happy 7.75" pre-op and post-op and driving nails on demand.

Maybebroken28

Re: Surgeons in Massachusetts

Postby Maybebroken28 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 pm

northernboy wrote:Not too far out of Mass. I had Ramiro J. Madden-Fuentes, MD of Concord Hospital Urologic Institute do my implant and I found him to be exceptionally capable. That is Concord, NH, not Concord, MA but not too far depending on where you are in Massachusetts.

He does quite a few implants and offers a choice between AMS and Titan. I found the hospital there to be easily accessible and easy to deal with and the insurance company (Harvard Pilgrim). There are also options in Boston at Brigham and Women's but I do highly recommend Madden-Fuentes.

Ok good to know! Harvard Pilgrim is not my current insurance plan but my job does offer that so that’s good to know. Thanks for your reply!
29 Y.O. ED started recently but it seems physical. Can’t get it up for sex, weak morning wood, can barely get it up to masturbate. If things don’t get better in 6 months I will seriously start considering implant. Already doing research on the surgery.

Return to “Implants”