Need Pump info or illustrations videos

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Txagq8

Re: Need Pump info or illustrations videos

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:32 am

favalodo wrote:I read all of ya'lls comments and amazed. I had a difficult implant. I was in OR over 6 hours. Dr had it pumped to 50% for 10 days then he deflated me setting me back 4 day more sore. I can now feel pump and barely the release button. I 'm exploring. I am 27 days out and no way I could squeeze that pump. I go back in 2 weeks for the lift-off, and I don't think I will be ready. I'm amazed some of you try pumping so soon. Dr told me don't dare to pump! Amazed how far some of you have gone.

Different doctors, different philosophies, similar outcomes.

It’s why I tell those who follow me into Bionic-dick land to listen to their doctors.

You have a segment of physicians who are very pro-early-activation. They want to stretch those tissues out to avoid scar tissue formation and maximize size.

You have doctors who want a patient to be well healed before activation, to avoid additional trauma and they realize that scar tissue will get busted up and stretched after some healing and the patient won’t be searching for a fainting couch and a bottle of Percocet.

And every possible stop in between.

When all is said and done, we all seem to get to the same place.

There were three of us on here who were implanted about same time, Jan 2020: me, CajunJeff, & Notaes.

I was the early activated, Jeff was sort of in between, & Notaes’ doctor told him not to touch it for 6 weeks.

Four years later we are all (last time I talked to them) happy, horny, & hung.

The right answer, then, is follow your doctor’s advice, and if it’s painful, doesn’t work, or is a problem for you…..talk to the Doc.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

whynotme

Postby whynotme » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:49 pm

i just had my six week checkup and got a tutorrial from my doctor on cycling
up until today i thought the large hard 3rd nut was the resevour and the pump and release valve were hidden behind it
obviously i didnt get enough info before hand lol
the doctor spent the time required to show me how to pump and release
it feels good to be deflated :mrgreen:
but he also said to start to cycle two or three times a day
the journey for recovery for me starts now :ugeek:
surgery done in london ontario jan 2024 at age 71 / titon

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:26 am

Found very interesting and seems a little painful "How To Pump" videos.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfSLxIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaZCeJjxIM

I'm learning this new thing. I never thought I would have to worry about squeezing my scrotum or the pain from it. I always thought the surgery was the hardest part. The surgery was a piece of cake. So far, that damn Catheter and Drain was the most painful part. Now it's time to start the next level.....Pump and Cycle crap. Glad I keep my OXY's around. Just for moments like this.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:55 pm

Only have on piece of advice, but I think it's a very very important piece. MAKE SURE ITS THE PUMP YOU SQUEEZE on that first squeeze :o
You'll be fine. Go slow and take you time.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:51 am

Bigdog4all wrote:Pump info or illustrations videos...

On my forth week - Post Surgery. Trying to build up the nerves to start searching and feeling for the pump. So far I can feel the grape ball thingy. Even with slightest squeeze pressure.....I stop. I can really only feel the bottom of the grape. Never can I feel the entire grape and only ever so slightly can I feel the release value. Guess I'm slightly scared to grab the pump and squeeze to pump. Does one have to take pain meds to squeeze the scrotum, which in turn squeezes the grape. I think my scrotum sack to too tender to be squeezing on. Are there any beginner videos on the this process? My hands / fingers might be to big to reach in that area. All my healing has been very satisfactory. But now I'm getting interested in the hardware down there. So, I'm off to curious land but want to remain cautious. I tried a warm shower thinking the warmth would soften up the pump. But as of right now, the pump ball is to ridget and stiff.

Big Dog, I'm not sure which implant you have but here is the instructional video for the AMS 700 LGX and CX model. The video has trouble shooting at the end of the video if you have problems with the pump and how to reset it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfSLxIU

Good Luck,
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”