All Input Sought

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Quester1

Re: All Input Sought

Postby Quester1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:27 am

Many thanks to all of you who responded! Since I am very close to taking the plunge (partly thanks to your encouragement), I have all the more questions and worries-hope you’d understand. Now, my persistent concern is: on my own side, if the pleasurable sensation during sex and orgasm feel the same, and if the glans/penis head can be engorged (I have a great looking “mushroom” head where much of the sexual sensation originates); on the partner side, does the implanted penis look and feel different (you have given your reply) but especially how does this “new” penis (not all sex partners need to know) FEEL in their hands (handjob) and mouth (blowjob)? Has any of your partners commented on the touch of an implanted penis? Thanks a lot! BTW my current doctor is R Valenzuela of NYC, who is said to be one of the most well known uro surgeon in this field and has performed implantation for decades (he showed me couple of guys with implanted penis), meanwhile I certainly welcome any further info you have on the operation and the doctor(s). Thanks!

Quester1

Postby Quester1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:00 pm

I mean, what I also want to know, how does an implanted penis feels to the “owner”, and just as important, how does it feel to the sex partners when they touch and hold it in their hands? Does it feel like two chopsticks wrapped in a cloth sachet? As well, is the sex partner able to jerk off on the penis (hold the penis in hand and rubbing up and down, and when this happens, how did you feel? Because unlike a totally natural penis, after the implantation, you won’t have the natural reflex of having an erection when being jerked, and would have to pump it up before or while being jerked? I’d appreciate a good description. Thanks a lot!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:12 pm

Quester1 wrote:I mean, what I also want to know, how does an implanted penis feels to the “owner”, and just as important, how does it feel to the sex partners when they touch and hold it in their hands? Does it feel like two chopsticks wrapped in a cloth sachet? As well, is the sex partner able to jerk off on the penis (hold the penis in hand and rubbing up and down, and when this happens, how did you feel? Because unlike a totally natural penis, after the implantation, you won’t have the natural reflex of having an erection when being jerked, and would have to pump it up before or while being jerked? I’d appreciate a good description. Thanks a lot!

Well, I could spend days waxing poetic on how it all feels. Or just say that there is virtually no difference (to me in my experience) with the implant inflated vs with my natural pre-implant erection. DEFINITELY NOT "twp chopsticks wrapped in a cloth sachet". I asked a similar question a while back, does it feel like a dildo inside a penis. Definitely not. While sensations may not feel EXACTLY as they did before, I guarantee you will not care about the difference, since there will be an erection inside the tissues that actually get the stimulation.

Having an erection grow spontaneously (for example, in an intact man, if his partner were to start fellatio on a flaccid penis and a spontaneous erection occur, spreading jaws apart and progressively filling the oral cavity to the delight of the giver) would be hard to emulate. (Notice how I made my description unisex?). It can be done if one pumps while being fellated, but it is not quite the same. I tried it with my girlfriend and found it not really worth the effort.

I recommend you read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7738
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DeadlineDave

Re: All Inputs Sought

Postby DeadlineDave » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:04 pm

Quester1 wrote:
In the meantime, I also feel that as my retirement draws near (in just a few months), this might be a good time to do it, as I wonder if the coverage by Medicare (after retirement) would be the same as my current medical insurance,

Medicare pays like a slot machine.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Quester1

Postby Quester1 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:51 pm

Thanks again guys for your candid and kind sharing, it’s generous. I’m now at the very door step to doing it, although sometimes when my temporary erection (by handjob, or very rarely nowadays by viewing sexual things or morning wood) I wonder if a natural erection could still be revived although consciously I seriously doubt it -I just don’t want to do it by mistake, what’s your thoughts, guys? Also, does one still masturbate after implantation? How does that feel like? (I only orgasm/ejaculate by rubbing scrotum/testis against soft objects, wonder if I can still do that afterwards). As to fellatio and hand jobs you have confirmed that it feels quite similar to natural state before operation both to yourselves and the partners, correct? Thanks a lot!!

Quester1

Postby Quester1 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:24 pm

Just a “final” check in with you guys: sometimes I do wake up with a seemingly good erection, I began to wonder again if that can actually be salvaged, although the erection would go soon go away if I don’t do anything…

Return to “Implants”