Questions on Implanting.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
otterboy

Questions on Implanting.

Postby otterboy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:47 am

Hey Guys,Can anyone please send me in the right direction or forum?I have questions regarding pre and post op.I am considering this but dearly need some info..Where should I post questions?..How long after surgery can I use my bionic? where is the pump inflation...in the center of your scrotum,top,bottom?...can you overinflate? and how long can you continually keep it inflated? and someone also posted about a leak in the fluid part of their pump....any help appreciated.Thanks.

favalodo

Re: Questions on Implanting.

Postby favalodo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:59 am

I think we are in the right place. I wish I found this site before I did the Coloplast Titan Touch implant. There are lots of post you and sort through or create your own as you have. Today I am 3 weeks since implant. Have a High volume Dr and he is very caring and detailed. I am healthy, 71, with ED for about 5 years. Tried everything: Pills, Trimex, EWST, vacuume, LIESWT. Pills and Trimux worked for awhile. Surgery 3 weeks ago was tough. My 45 min to 1 hour surgery lasted 6 hrs and 20 minutes. Scared my wife even though they notified her. My issue was I had crossover which they had to work on and get corrected. After I was almost done, the inflation test showed a leak due to all the previous work. Dr had to remove the cylinders and reposition the new ones. He claims all is perfect now. I was inflated to 50% for 10 days and now totally deflated till week 6... why deflated? Think because all that went wrong. So here I am at week 3 today. Sitting on a warming pad at 4:40 AM. Ice is still my friend too. Looks alot better but left side swollen and a little painful. This site gives you the reality of the implants. My original searches, were the Coloplast and AMS site. Oh sure it's helpful, but they make it seem like 6 weeks you in the clear. I now see maybe some get back quickly, but most take awhile, and it seems to be a lengthy process of cycling the implant for many months. So hope this helps you, and I may repost at 6 weeks. FrankkTalk really has lots of great talks about the reality of the implant. Most guys seem very happy in the end, but don't be in a hurry! Good luck!
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:10 am

You are at the right place. Ask your q. If they've been asked before someone will either answer or help you find the thread that could help
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:22 am

outterboy.....I will put it very simply....."YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE". In here you will find and read the actual information you need. I'm talking about "Keeping It Real",information. Even when you can't find the information you looking for, just ask. Remember, the DUMB question, is the question that is never ask. So to net it out, Read, Read, and then Read again. I knew nothing, other than "My winkie didn't work". Now I am 3 weeks Post. I thank and owe all the guys in here for guiding me in the dark. And trust me, This PT thing was like a monster in a dark room. Now I thank them all for their replies, PMs, and information. Hang in there.....all of us have been where you are.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Return to “Implants”