Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rufian

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:36 am

If you watched the video I linked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLOCHLXAtI

The surgeon is able to bend it but it springs back

So as long as you wear underwear it shouldn’t spring back in the beginning

Thats my concern i want to know how you guys were concealing right after surgery

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:14 am

Well when I had mine done it was sort of bent downwards when I left the hospital and with my old man belly and fat pad no issues hiding it .. My surgeon told me to wear some oversized surgical pants the day of the surgery so it was well hidden and nothing binded on the way home.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:02 pm

@mbambo

Could you provide us with a photo of the implant bent down?

This is the MOST important aspect of the malleables. I mean is cool how hard and straight it is but whats the point if it can’t be bent and hidden as advertised

If the implant is erect and facing up, even with tight underwear, it would be visible.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:58 pm

thedriver wrote:All of the malleable's are going to have some spring back too them.
The Genesis I have is suppose to have a 90 degree bendability, and you have to consider the angle that the implant is actually installed in your crux.
I still have another week to go before I'm suppose to be able to use it and bend it around, and the waiting time for bending it around is mostly for the internal stitching to completely heal.

Very true
I passed this period also
I remember 1st time standing infront of the mirror trying to bend it as i was totally horrified to break my penis when bending it ... It needs kind of mind set that there is an internal artificial bendable rods that won't get broken ... As if am exploring my dick for the 1st time in my life :lol:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Rufian wrote:@mbambo

This is the MOST important aspect of the malleables. I mean is cool how hard and straight it is but whats the point if it can’t be bent and hidden as advertised

If the implant is erect and facing up, even with tight underwear, it would be visible.

Unfortunately i wont take anymore photos for my penis

But if u searched my journey thread ... U will find more than a photo taken wearing sweet pants without brief inside home and jeans pants with with brief
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:48 pm

mbambo wrote:

But if u searched my journey thread ... U will find more than a photo taken wearing sweet pants without brief inside home and jeans pants with with brief

already looked at those photos many times before

but the most important part is if the rigicon implant inside penis can be bent and STAY BENT

People on the whatsapp group are doubting your claims saying that they have NEVER seen a rigicon being able to stay bent, which makes no sense at all as rigicon claims the best bendability and angles

For example, look at this video, this is one year after surgery and his Genesis remains bent, is this the same case for yours? That's what I want to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4rFeoHGG8

I think is because Genesis has been around the longest and is more used than other malleables. There are more videos of it after one year of surgery.

Now I'm having doubt about malleables and rigicon if it can't stay bent

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:42 pm

Genesis didn't update their product after 2004. Not saying that's a bad thing. Rigi10 was released on 2017. Both are FDA approved. They can't make BS claims on a prosthesis that got the FDA scrutiny.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:00 pm

Rufian wrote:
mbambo wrote:

already looked at those photos many times before

but the most important part is if the rigicon implant inside penis can be bent and STAY BENT

People on the whatsapp group are doubting your claims saying that they have NEVER seen a rigicon being able to stay bent, which makes no sense at all as rigicon claims the best bendability and angles

For example, look at this video, this is one year after surgery and his Genesis remains bent, is this the same case for yours? That's what I want to know

I think is because Genesis has been around the longest and is more used than other malleables. There are more videos of it after one year of surgery.

Now I'm having doubt about malleables and rigicon if it can't stay bent

If u have any doubts ... Then don't go for it

U r the one who will blame urself if ur decision is wrong

Thats why doctors always saying that penile implant is the last solution (resort) for ed as it's one way direction

If u like ipp more then go for it
If u like coloplast malleable then hit it
If u like rigi10 but have doubts about it then stay away from it

If u don't like the implant package ... The medicine and shock waves and plasma injections can solve ur issue

It's ur call man
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:54 pm

mbambo wrote:
thedriver wrote:All of the malleable's are going to have some spring back too them.
The Genesis I have is suppose to have a 90 degree bendability, and you have to consider the angle that the implant is actually installed in your crux.
I still have another week to go before I'm suppose to be able to use it and bend it around, and the waiting time for bending it around is mostly for the internal stitching to completely heal.

Very true
I passed this period also
I remember 1st time standing infront of the mirror trying to bend it as i was totally horrified to break my penis when bending it ... It needs kind of mind set that there is an internal artificial bendable rods that won't get broken ... As if am exploring my dick for the 1st time in my life :lol:

How many of us can recall the very first time we discovered our penis? Or our very first ejaculation? :mrgreen:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Lol I wouldn’t be here if medicine was the fix to our problems

We are here because is not

Just concerned about concealment.

I didn’t know the implants were so hard to bend and spring back so easily right after surgery this makes concealment way more difficult in the beginning

And you haven’t answered my question in regards to whether your penis stays down without ANY outside force keeping it down like the genesis video i posted

Here is the video again, do you SEE how his penis remains DOWN with NO outside force, no underwear keeping it down, no hands keeping it down

Can your penis stay down like this guy in the video without any outside force?

If it cant, then is a fail as it should be possible thats whole advertisement of rigicon

Malleables fellas on whatsapp group are doubting that rigicon can stay down without outside force

That’s the whole appeal Rigicon the 130 bendability, but whats the point if you need something to hold it down?

It should be able to remain down by itself like Mr Horseman has it in the video I have linked 3 times now

Also the horse man in the video, he is over one year after surgery just like you.
Last edited by Rufian on Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”