Trigger point

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Asecondtobreak2

Trigger point

Postby Asecondtobreak2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:17 am

Hi all for those that don't know. I have been active on this board for a few months now. After experiencing priapism last October.

Originally treated my subsequent ED with tadalafil and shockwave therapy. These methods have not improved my condition. I have now found that my erections are at 50% even with medication. I'm working with a hardish semi at best now. I'm also completely numb.
I'm becoming Increasingly disheartened , i'm depressed having to take time off work recently because of my mental state.

I would like to ask the other members of this group. At what point they realized it was necessary for them to pursue an implant?

I have no interest in injections as I am 30 years old and wish to be able to have sex multiple times a week with my partner.

riseagain

Re: Trigger point

Postby riseagain » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:27 am

Maybe the time has come to go see a good implant doctor. Wish I would of done it sooner.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:41 am

In my opinion, and we all know what options are, the minute ED, or anything else for that matter, starts to affect your mental and physical state/ health, it's time to see a qualified person about it. In your case from what you've described, I would say that that it's time to seek professional advice. I think you have only two choices. 1 live with it and the consequences, and hope it gets better. Or 2 actively seek a cure/answer to your problem. I personally would go with 2.
Best of luck on what ever you chose
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:56 am

I don’t believe i have ever, once, seen a post on this forum that said “shockwave therapy cured my ED! It’s great!”.

Sounds like a quasi-scam at best.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Asecondtobreak2

Postby Asecondtobreak2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:27 am

Shockwave therapy did little to nothing. If I'm honest I've noticed a dramatic drop in my EQ since the 6 sessions that I had. Whether this is attributable to the shockwave or just a deterioration of my condition I am unsure.

I think this extreme low point in my mental health is my trigger point to push for the implant. I feel as though since my case of priapism I have lost a lot of myself. My confidence, my ability as a man to please my partner. My self esteem.

I am leaning towards the implant. I'm UK based so will look to push for a referral to UCLH. I am aware that this is a very final solution but tablets and the continous poor performance/ side affects are becoming too heavy of a burden.

With regards to EQ. How do you find your implants perform?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:11 am

For me when injections began to fail my mental state began to fail. The depression thinking there was no other way and my sex life was over. When I found out about implants that was all I wanted to have done. Wish I had found out about implants sooner.
Since you are younger I say don't wait. Seek out a doctor asap. Lack of erections can cause loss of size.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:44 am

I’ve often mentioned that when all other options are failing and in my case greatly affected my marriage and relationship with the wife it was time. Everything you have said on here screams that it is your time to take control of your ED. It’s not an overnight fix, it takes work,but once I had my implant my depression began to go in the opposite direction as I had something to work with, and to work on. The process of exercising my implant was a good thing for me. Took a year to feel normal and my mental state to be normal but that’s a short time in comparison to the 10 years of pills and 16 months of injections
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm

when you make excuses about sex and tolerate more bs in relationships bc of insecurity. be the alpha male u need to be. dickmatize these chicks if need be.
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:12 pm

ThailandBound wrote:I don’t believe i have ever, once, seen a post on this forum that said “shockwave therapy cured my ED! It’s great!”.

Sounds like a quasi-scam at best.

Scam is right. The place I used for Trimix injections for a year were pushing me to try shockwave etc and I told them I had meetings with different dr's for an implant and that dr highly recommended to me to not do the implant. Said it would be a mistake. I smelled BS $$$ right away and today 15 months in I'm one happy man with a working penis.

Asecondtobreak2

Postby Asecondtobreak2 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:19 pm

As far as I can tell. Shockwave treatment is complete snake oil. Has done nothing for my ED but certainly hit my bank balance hard enough.

Would anyone say that the implant is a much better solution than balancing pills and injections? I've heard the satisfaction percentages etc. But, if you could choose between a dick that responded to pills or having an implanted guaranteed shaft. Which would you choose?

Return to “Implants”