Cycling question.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
4rest4rest

Cycling question.

Postby 4rest4rest » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:06 am

I started cycling 12/27
All looked good at Dr office.
I've noticed after I pump up i get to a point where I can't, do the Perito motions, another pump or two

This goes on for an hour.

I never really get to a point where I can't give it another pump or half pump.

Normal?
4rest :) from Southern WV, 61 ED off and on since 2016, Severe currently and Coloplast Titan implanted on December 4 2023. Feel free to in box me.

Witheringhog

Re: Cycling question.

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:39 am

4rest4rest wrote:I started cycling 12/27
I've noticed after I pump up i get to a point where I can't, do the Perito motions, another pump or two

Normal?

Not for me. My guess, lack of squeeze pressure. I had similar in the beginning, then i found a comfortable way of using two hands and could squeeze the bulb much harder. After that i can max it out, then maybe 2x half to quarter pumps, then no more, i cant pump the bulb any harder and nothing goes in.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:39 pm

Normal?

Takes time. Keep up with cycling etc and it will all fall into place. One year in here and yes, the bulb becomes soft. I don't forget how difficult cycling was. Regarding Perito motions lol....I don't think anyone can do what you see in his video, bending it all the way. My suggestion is when doing those, try it halfway towards fully pumping. I made the mistake for quite some time of becoming fully loaded and tried twisting and turning and bending. I always pump half way now and do the bending technique. It works.

4rest4rest

Postby 4rest4rest » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:13 pm

Alex258 wrote:
....Regarding Perito motions lol....I don't think anyone can do what you see in his video, bending it all the way. My suggestion is when doing those, try it halfway towards fully pumping. I made the mistake for quite some time of becoming fully loaded and tried twisting and turning and bending. I always pump half way now and do the bending technique. It works.

Thanks. It's very sensitive down there. The baby sock is a big help. I think just try ling to move my penis inflated is a good thing. I can't get, nor will I try the full range of motions like Perito. For me , the motions are not possible to the extent shown in the video
4rest :) from Southern WV, 61 ED off and on since 2016, Severe currently and Coloplast Titan implanted on December 4 2023. Feel free to in box me.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:24 pm

4rest4rest wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
....Regarding Perito motions lol....I don't think anyone can do what you see in his video, bending it all the way. My suggestion is when doing those, try it halfway towards fully pumping. I made the mistake for quite some time of becoming fully loaded and tried twisting and turning and bending. I always pump half way now and do the bending technique. It works.

Thanks. It's very sensitive down there. The baby sock is a big help. I think just try ling to move my penis inflated is a good thing. I can't get, nor will I try the full range of motions like Perito. For me , the motions are not possible to the extent shown in the video

You will get to the point of making it bend. It may not be like in the video but I'm getting more bend than ever before. Again, its just a matter of time and don't worry about breaking it. It will probably seem that way. You will see for yourself.

Mrprime

Postby Mrprime » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:30 pm

give it time,,dont rush..normal yes...at max pump i get these lil baby tiny pumps that never really run out...it seems to keep going..but i eventually get pain..just keep doing what your doing...
dont just go straight for max pump and exercise..pump a few times to barely get wrinkles out...exercise..pump some more..1 or 2 pumps..build your way up to max..just like weightlifting..its a muscle..
Bionic on Nov 7 2023 24cm coloplast titan
48yr old. Pills & Injections barely & stopped working.
Implanted by DR who uses NO touch TECHNIQUE.

4rest4rest

Postby 4rest4rest » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:56 pm

Mrprime wrote:give it .....exercise..pump some more..1 or 2 pumps..build your way up to max..just like weightlifting..its a muscle..

That makes sense. I don't want to pump until I'm sore....

I'm clear for sex in ten days and off until the end of the month.

I gotta say, so far this is impressive! There's a learning curve for sure but well worth it.

Return to “Implants”