Coloplst IPP surgery with Dr. Osmonov - 23/06/2023 (Germany)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indeed

Re: Coloplst IPP surgery with Dr. Osmonov - 23/06/2023 (Germany) some issues!

Postby indeed » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:53 am

Hello man

Sorry to read about your issues. The issue with your tubing, (red area) is in my opinion either because he left it too long, or you have a short crus. When you have a short crus, the point where the tubing attaches to the cylinders is closer to the base of the dick and makes it more visible. Also, RTEs are not helping with this.

Can your feel if it's the tubing from the reservoir, or the tubing from the cylinders?

Regarding the auto inflation, from my understanding it's also a possibilty that your reservoir is maybe too low in the pelvic area and getting too much pressure.

Hope you heal quickly
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:29 am

indeed wrote:Hello man

Sorry to read about your issues. The issue with your tubing, (red area) is in my opinion either because he left it too long, or you have a short crus. When you have a short crus, the point where the tubing attaches to the cylinders is closer to the base of the dick and makes it more visible. Also, RTEs are not helping with this.

Can your feel if it's the tubing from the reservoir, or the tubing from the cylinders?

Regarding the auto inflation, from my understanding it's also a possibilty that your reservoir is maybe too low in the pelvic area and getting too much pressure.

Hope you heal quickly

Hello, my proximal lenght was 10cm and distal 13cm. So I dont think my crus is to short.
what I am wondering the red spot isnt tubing by my feeling, it s more a hard spot. maybe over the tubing there is some underskin layer. I even dont know if it s tubing but it can be nothing else cause my pump is in the scrotum, my reservoir I can also feel when pressing in my lower body region and the cylinders are well placed in my corpora bodies.

So maybe the corporal incision was to high or it s a big amount of excessive tubing. But it s only speculation at the moment. What I can say it s disturbing. I can feel the tubing from the reservoir and it s not the problem so it must be the tubing for the cylinders.

About the autoinflation issue, Dr. Osmonov told me he put 120ml saline in my reservoir. After researching at the coloplast site, it s claimed to put this 91-96cc of saline into the reservoir for the 22cm cylinders which I have. Dont know if maybe the autoinflation occurs from that but I think he gave me the big reservoir (dont know how much saline they can hold???) and with 120cc saline there shouldnt be an overfilling. At the moment it s all speculation.

But what I definetly can say, I am really pissed of at the moment. If I walk around it seems like a big semi erection and this feels not good. Dont know if its also the stiffer coloplast at the beginning and with some amount of fluid even with the softer coloplast after a while it will not be a problem but at the moment it s a huge problem and I am thinking if it was the right decission to undergo this surgery. Before the surgery I was impotent but had a nearly normal daily life expect of having a functional dick and severe pain (from the surgery which made me impotent). Now I feel more like a freak with a hardon walking around.
Attachments
Reservoir Volumen.JPG
Reservoir Volumen.JPG (40.74 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Last edited by freshkid1234 on Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

indeed

Postby indeed » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:17 am

The hard spot you feel could be a tubing connector. But they are small. You'll have to wait until swelling is down so you can feel better i guess.

I feel you on the being pissed off.

Good luck

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:22 am

Day 13
Today is not a good day. Lying in my bed, thinking about if it was the right decission to undergo this surgery. If I wouldnt have this big spot at the lower base on my shaft which hurts and is very prominent (I cant wrap my dick with my hand around the low base of my dick cause of this) and the autoinflation issue I would be in a much better mental state. Cause everything I must face would only be the healing and I am sure that the implant is a very good solution against ED.

I payed everything out of pocket (19k Euro) and must face some troubles isnt the best thing. At the moment I would have been in a much better situation without this surgery. I am thinking about the need for another surgery and the cost s and risks too. I dont think my problems will solve by itself so it s not easy at the moment.

I wll keep this diary up to date as much as possible. Hope I could help some other guys outside which are also thinking about undergoing this surgery. I read all the success stories and was thinking it will be the same with me but so far it seem s I am not the luckiest man out there. I could face for sure stronger problems than this (infections, size loss, numbness everywhere, no glans engorgement) but even this problems are fucking my mind at the moment. So I feel for all the guys here who are facing also problems after surgery. It s very good to have such a good community here otherwise it would be much harder to deal with all this shit alone.

PAIN is nearly gone - only the spot at the underside of my shaft hurt as hell - if I wouldnt have this I would say I could walk around nearly normally.
FLACCID which isnt flaccid is very hard to deal with - cant imagine how some FT members will go for a malleable, it must be much harder to deal with. I am not a crying pussy I just write down whats going on in my mind.
MY ONLY ADVICE IS - stay away from the implant surgery if your dick has at least some life in it - cause you are always facing risks from the surgery - AND YOUR DEPENDENT FROM OTHER PERSONS (DOC) - and it s the worst thing on earth that others can decide if your life is good or sucks! Without the surgery I could life my normal life at least in a much better way than now.

indeed

Postby indeed » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:45 am

You really speak my mind, i'm in a very similar position. It's extremely scary, especially if you self pay. What the doctors don't highlight before surgery is that if you get an infection, even if they offer to do the work for free, you will have to pay for the hospital stay and potentially IV antibiotcs which are crazy expensive. Eid told me an infection would cost a self payer between 50 and 100k USD. (Thats in new york which is for sure a bit more expensive but i guess other places would be in the same price range). I knew this before going into surgery, but it's still frightening af. I hate the thought of being dependent on the medical system.
Even "minor" issues like a tubing problem or autoinflation, cost a ton to correct and carry more risk. With a high volume surgeon, stuff like that shouldn't happen, so it's super frustrating.

I don't wanna cry, i think the implant can be great if everything is how it should be, but the risks and costs associated with it are insane. It's a big gamble, especially if you self pay. People should think very carefully about the financial side too.

freshkid1234 wrote:Day 13
Today is not a good day. Lying in my bed, thinking about if it was the right decission to undergo this surgery. If I wouldnt have this big spot at the lower base on my shaft which hurts and is very prominent (I cant wrap my dick with my hand around the low base of my dick cause of this) and the autoinflation issue I would be in a much better mental state. Cause everything I must face would only be the healing and I am sure that the implant is a very good solution against ED.

I payed everything out of pocket (19k Euro) and must face some troubles isnt the best thing. At the moment I would have been in a much better situation without this surgery. I am thinking about the need for another surgery and the cost s and risks too. I dont think my problems will solve by itself so it s not easy at the moment.

I wll keep this diary up to date as much as possible. Hope I could help some other guys outside which are also thinking about undergoing this surgery. I read all the success stories and was thinking it will be the same with me but so far it seem s I am not the luckiest man out there. I could face for sure stronger problems than this (infections, size loss, numbness everywhere, no glans engorgement) but even this problems are fucking my mind at the moment. So I feel for all the guys here who are facing also problems after surgery. It s very good to have such a good community here otherwise it would be much harder to deal with all this shit alone.

PAIN is nearly gone - only the spot at the underside of my shaft hurt as hell - if I wouldnt have this I would say I could walk around nearly normally.
FLACCID which isnt flaccid is very hard to deal with - cant imagine how some FT members will go for a malleable, it must be much harder to deal with. I am not a crying pussy I just write down whats going on in my mind.
MY ONLY ADVICE IS - stay away from the implant surgery if your dick has at least some life in it - cause you are always facing risks from the surgery - AND YOUR DEPENDENT FROM OTHER PERSONS (DOC) - and it s the worst thing on earth that others can decide if your life is good or sucks! Without the surgery I could life my normal life at least in a much better way than now.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 am

Any update on your condition?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:00 am

I talk about it all the time in my posts, but it seems that few people have problems, instead I see that there is a large proportion who have problems of all kinds, as far as self-inflation is concerned, don't damn your soul, you'll have to live with it, the name one touch, as I said several times it's a scam, I have to hold down to deflate otherwise it won't deflate, there is no way to block the auto-inflation, sometimes when I'm at work I have to deflate because it's self-inflated to the point of giving nuisance, the problem of the engorgement other balls, "if you had it before you will have it later", almost everyone here takes something for the engorgement, I had it now it's gone, I've done it now and I have to keep it, but implantologists are lying buffoons, they should put them in jail
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Pau1pau1

Postby Pau1pau1 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:36 am

I had auto inflation for first 6 weeks and once the implant softened up it stopped . Now flacid just hangs normal . Give it 3 months before you make your mind up.
Hopefully you will get 10 yrs of enjoyment out of it.
Using a penis pump helped mine soften up, so that may help
I use mine inflated and also deflated
Good luck

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:29 pm

Pau1pau1 wrote:I had auto inflation for first 6 weeks and once the implant softened up it stopped . Now flacid just hangs normal . Give it 3 months before you make your mind up.
Hopefully you will get 10 yrs of enjoyment out of it.
Using a penis pump helped mine soften up, so that may help
I use mine inflated and also deflated
Good luck

For sure it will soften but I have a big problem. The tubing is in my lower shaft in the scrotum. If you see my first pic added it blocks there at the green line. So that will be also the reason why it cant hang lower cause it stuck there cause of the tubing.
Also I am in big pain where the tubing is, other pain is nearly gone but cause of this I can only lay flat on my back the whole day.

Also because of the tubing its not possible to use a VED, it will press against the tubing not completely fill my penis into the VED - see the green line.

So to summarize, 1 problem many followed problems. Only solution the tubing must be given away from the shaft region, it s the only way I can have sex in the future entering my full penis and without constant pain. Also the risk of a tubing break is very high if its in the lower shaft. I thought going with a high volume implant surgeon will cancel such risks. I really dont understand how this can be possible. It s not his first implant what he did.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:44 pm

frank66665 wrote:I talk about it all the time in my posts, but it seems that few people have problems, instead I see that there is a large proportion who have problems of all kinds, as far as self-inflation is concerned, don't damn your soul, you'll have to live with it, the name one touch, as I said several times it's a scam, I have to hold down to deflate otherwise it won't deflate, there is no way to block the auto-inflation, sometimes when I'm at work I have to deflate because it's self-inflated to the point of giving nuisance, the problem of the engorgement other balls, "if you had it before you will have it later", almost everyone here takes something for the engorgement, I had it now it's gone, I've done it now and I have to keep it, but implantologists are lying buffoons, they should put them in jail

In my case my glans engorgement isnt affected from the implant, it s like before. I think it s maybe cause of the infrapubic approach. There are all the nerves in the upper region of the penis, it s a much higher risk that there will be a nerve damaged. Thats the worst thing what could happen. So I would just go for the peno scrotal approach, there is not this big chance of destroying the blood flow or nerves. Just from my research, not everyone has it with the infrapubic, but often read the orgasm problems after undergoing the surgery infrapubic.

Return to “Implants”