Does implant feel different in a woman’s hand

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sonnyjim

Re: Does implant feel different in a woman’s hand

Postby sonnyjim » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:25 am

I am concerned that maybe the girl found out I have an implant but I’m not sure how she would of, and would she of said anything to me because she doesn’t want to see me anymore but her reasons are not that. Maybe she found out and didn’t want to make me feel bad by asking me?

Would she of asked anyway?

I can think of a way she might of noticed.

If she woke up before me, touched me and felt it.

I’m just worried because we work together and I don’t want this floating around my work place.
Last edited by sonnyjim on Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:53 am

I’ve lived my entire life with the rule be upfront and honest and you eliminate getting bit in the ass!If you’re with someone more than a few casual times there is really no way in my mind you can hide an implant,so get it out and let the chips fall where they may!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:05 am

Yeah but in your opinion, do you think she would ask if she felt anything that was “different” rather than just breaking up with you and making up some other reason as to why that was.

Is this a legitimate concern? Because it just doesn’t make sense to me.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:16 am

She’s the only one who knows that answer!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:27 pm

I was worried about whether my friends at the nudist resort would find out and think it was weird and I went back and forth on should I tell them before they ask or just try to hid it. Well this last weekend and I just put it out in the open and told all of them and they were all truly curious about it and they are were totally cool with it, a few of the guys are wanting my doctors phone as their wives said “maybe you should get one of those”. I felt so much better after I told them and now it is all good, I didn’t get any negative responses.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:41 pm

If she did discover it would she have asked me though? I just feel awkward because I have to work with this person and it would be awkward if everyone was talking behind my back?

The thought in my head is that everything was going fine until she discovered something was “not right” and then she just left me. She doesn’t even acknowledge me now.

And that’s the only thing that makes sense to me.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:49 pm

sonnyjim wrote:If she did discover it would she have asked me though? I just feel awkward because I have to work with this person and it would be awkward if everyone was talking behind my back?

The thought in my head is that everything was going fine until she discovered something was “not right” and then she just left me. She doesn’t even acknowledge me now.

If she don’t like it or anyone else that thinks it’s weird (fuck them) the guys should be jealous of you, if they find out then they do, be proud of it you will feel better. If a guy asks you about it say yeah how would you like a dick that stays hard as long as you want! Find a girl that likes it and she will tell other women how good you where. What I’m saying is be proud of it. You will feel better once you let them know, it felt good for me just to put it out there, not my problem anymore
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:51 pm

I know but the fact that I’m only 33 years old makes me feel a bit ashamed.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:53 pm

sonnyjim wrote:I know but the fact that I’m only 33 years old makes me feel a bit ashamed.

Don’t be, this new dick works better already that my 30 yr old dick. I wish I would have had one when I was in my 30’s. I missed a lot of good sex with a bum dick

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:56 pm

sonnyjim wrote:If she did discover it would she have asked me though? I just feel awkward because I have to work with this person and it would be awkward if everyone was talking behind my back?

I dont believe she doesnt acknowledge you because the implant. Maybe you said or did something that she didnt like or maybe she doesnt like you and thats it. Maybe she doesnt have emotional responsability.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Return to “Implants”