32 year old implanted by Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raiderjay0331

32 year old implanted by Dr Clavell

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Gentleman gentleman gentleman…. I have been waiting to give this update for what seemed like a lifetime and now that it is here I can’t find a proper word to describe the happiness I am experiencing. On 10-6-21 I was implanted in Houston Texas by Dr Clavell and I had the usual post operative experience of some pain, swelling, bruising you know the usual. Dr. Clavell was very thorough, friendly and knowledgeable and what I think many of you would appreciate AVAILABLE at all times to answer any questions or concerns I had.

Now the fun part so I went for my 6 week appointment and got clearance for full use…. And use it I did. My result is beyond what I expected I am currently at my pre surgery length and with the titan I feel like I may have a tad more girth but that may just be in my head because I was already pretty thick before but hey I’m not complaining. At this point for me the implant pretty much feels apart of me and I don’t really notice is unless I’m operating it which I have been doing a ton of. Sex was beyond amazing not only am I able to satisfy my partner as many times as she wants I have the most intense orgasms myself(maybe has to do with how hard I am idk but I’ll take it).

Sex has finally become stress free again like it
Was when I was in my teens and early 20s. For any of you guys hesitant about this procedure DONT BE. If all other options have failed and you find yourself feeling like there is no hope there absolutely is! This is an amazing thing when done correct. Find a surgeon who cares and loves bringing joy to his patients and the partners they have. I obviously highly recommend my Dr but please make sure you find an expert who dedicated himself to this craft because it’s absolutely life changing.

Anyone with questions please feel free to message me . I promise I will respond may take me a bit I have been a tad preoccupied using my new toy sooo bare with me.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

Surfshack

Re: 32 year old implanted by Dr Clavell

Postby Surfshack » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:59 pm

That's fantastic. I love hearing success stories. How was your recovery? What was the cause of your ED?
I'm happy for you....Never give up is what i always say...in life sometimes you just gotta hang tough and figure it out and make it work. :)
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:52 pm

Raiderjay0331 wrote:Gentleman gentleman gentleman…. I have been waiting to give this update for what seemed like a lifetime and now that it is here I can’t find a proper word to describe the happiness I am experiencing. On 10-6-21 I was implanted in Houston Texas by Dr Clavell and I had the usual post operative experience of some pain, swelling, bruising you know the usual. Dr. Clavell was very thorough, friendly and knowledgeable and what I think many of you would appreciate AVAILABLE at all times to answer any questions or concerns I had.

Now the fun part so I went for my 6 week appointment and got clearance for full use…. And use it I did. My result is beyond what I expected I am currently at my pre surgery length and with the titan I feel like I may have a tad more girth but that may just be in my head because I was already pretty thick before but hey I’m not complaining. At this point for me the implant pretty much feels apart of me and I don’t really notice is unless I’m operating it which I have been doing a ton of. Sex was beyond amazing not only am I able to satisfy my partner as many times as she wants I have the most intense orgasms myself(maybe has to do with how hard I am idk but I’ll take it).

Sex has finally become stress free again like it
Was when I was in my teens and early 20s. For any of you guys hesitant about this procedure DONT BE. If all other options have failed and you find yourself feeling like there is no hope there absolutely is! This is an amazing thing when done correct. Find a surgeon who cares and loves bringing joy to his patients and the partners they have. I obviously highly recommend my Dr but please make sure you find an expert who dedicated himself to this craft because it’s absolutely life changing.

Anyone with questions please feel free to message me . I promise I will respond may take me a bit I have been a tad preoccupied using my new toy sooo bare with me.

WOW, happy for you!
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Raiderjay0331

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:08 pm

Surfshack wrote:That's fantastic. I love hearing success stories. How was your recovery? What was the cause of your ED?
I'm happy for you....Never give up is what i always say...in life sometimes you just gotta hang tough and figure it out and make it work. :)

I had a vleak is what the cause was. My recovery was looking back not that bad mostly just uncomfortable but nothing crazy by any means.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am

Great to hear Man!!Love my Titan also and I am experiencing everything you are!I’m one year out!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

sweaterfan

Postby sweaterfan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:33 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the feedback on Dr. Clavell. Once Medicare kicks in and I get the travel logistics ironed out I'll go see him too.
Born 1956, TRT, Peyronies (no improvement after 1 cycle of Xiaflex so discontinued), using alprostadil but have possible VL. Considering an implant. Aquablation for BPH Nov 2 2020, TURP 6/14/2021.

Return to “Implants”