Girth with AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Andrew96

Girth with AMS

Postby Andrew96 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi guys,
Next month I will implant an AMS. I wanted to know what you think the circumference will be? now from flaccid penis stretched is a 3.7 while in erection 5.1

ImplantMan

Re: Girth with AMS

Postby ImplantMan » Mon May 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Your anatomy determines size, they fill your cock with saline and use that to determine measurements, I had mine for 10+ yrs, I learned how to “over pump” so it was pulling with a little pain, I liked it, I was swinging at that point and loved aggressive, hard sex. It turns out doing that enough dislodged the implant and it had to be replaced, on the plus side, the new implant was an inch longer, meaning I stretched my dick an inch, I liked my AMS better than the coloplast I have, I could operate and manipulate it easier, but they both work fine, the AMS looked more natural limp

Andrew96

Postby Andrew96 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Girth is the only thing that worries me

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Fri May 08, 2020 10:32 am

Andrew96 wrote:Girth is the only thing that worries me

My understanding is that the coloplast is better for maintaining girth but my surgeon does not use them. I told him that girth was important to me, so he made a point of using the LGX. I was disappointed upon first inflation, but things did improve over the last six months by pushing the limit when cycling. My length and girth are very close to my former erection on trimix. I am guessing I will be fully restored in another six months. Patience is the key, I guess.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue May 12, 2020 4:27 pm

So, all of the write ups and things kind of scared me with the girth situation… I originally wanted a titan implant but, my doctor sort of refused to do that because of my medical history… Understandable and fine… I ended up getting an 18 cm LGX with 2 cm rear tips… most guys who have almost identical implants reached my exact length pre-implant… I need a revision but, I’m pretty sure I’m confident I will get all of that length back when I can cycle things properly… now, onto what you are more concerned about LOL… I personally have always been a little bit skinnier than other members on here… about 3 3/4 limp and a round 4.75 hard… in girth… I am around four and some change limp and roughly 5 hard after implant… The biggest difference for me is the shape… it used to be clover shaped… After implant, it’s kind of Advil shaped LOL that is looking at it from the front… unfortunately, I’ve lost the ability for the head and the under part of my penis to get hard… that was the only part that got hard the day before surgery but, I can at least have normal sex now… Honestly, my girlfriend loves it and so do I…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Return to “Implants”