Any Swingers Out There?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smartin

Any Swingers Out There?

Postby smartin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm

I've had my implant for awhile now, and this weekend my wife and I are going to our first swingers party. I'm excited to really give it a workout. I'm wondering if there are any swingers who can give me insights on whether or not I need to tell every prospective partner about my device in advance, or just wait until she either asks about my "3rd ball" or why I'm able to last so long. Any and all advice appreciated!

Lost Sheep

Re: Any Swingers Out There?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Do a search for any and all posts from Smetro. He and his wife swing much. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8896&p=69434

Also xomanow, who is quite the lady's man. LMCatman is quite the tomcat as well.

Good luck and be careful out there.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:31 am

I'm single but I play with many couples. Nobody has ever discovered my implant. I am lucky to have no visible pump and it does not feel to the touch because I have a very hard skin of the scrotum. if you want to keep it secret, you have to be good at pumping discretely your implant, gradually during the sex. You will see that you will become an expert in a short time of practice
Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by maxxxxx on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:55 am

maxxxxx wrote:I'm single but I play with many couples. Nobody has ever discovered my implant. I am lucky to have no visible pump and it does not feel to the touch because I have a very hard skin of the scrotum. if you want to keep it secret, you have to be good at pumping discretely your implant, gradually during the sex. You will see that you will become an expert in a short time.
Sorry for my bad english

Your English is just fine... just out of curiosity, what is you mother language??

Larry

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:19 am

Italian

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 am

maxxxxx wrote:Italian

awww, I see

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:51 pm

maxxxxx wrote:I'm single but I play with many couples. Nobody has ever discovered my implant. I am lucky to have no visible pump and it does not feel to the touch because I have a very hard skin of the scrotum. if you want to keep it secret, you have to be good at pumping discretely your implant, gradually during the sex. You will see that you will become an expert in a short time of practice
Sorry for my bad english

so did you ask to have the pump not show? I'm in the process of figuring out what dr and device. ...but I'm single and really want to keep it a secret if possible.... any tips?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:22 pm

needhelp wrote:so did you ask to have the pump not show? I

Sorry i dont understand.
I have well hidden pump and I am lucky to have a hard scrotum skin that does not make it feel to the touch.
Last edited by maxxxxx on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:43 pm

maxxxxx wrote:
needhelp wrote:so did you ask to have the pump not show? I

Sorry i dont understand.
I have well hidden pump and I am lucky to have a hard scrotum skin that does not make it feel to the touch.

how do you pump it with out them seeing you?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 pm

difficult to explain. every circumstance is different. you will learn. good luck

Return to “Implants”