Urologist (Trimix prescription) referral in Los Angeles, Calif area....

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Bobertlax

Urologist (Trimix prescription) referral in Los Angeles, Calif area....

Postby Bobertlax » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey Guys,
Been injecting Edex for 9 months now. Once a week. 58 y.o., very healthy.
My injection success rate is about 60%, so far. UGH !
So I'm not sure if it's me not injecting into the cavernosa area correctly or it's the Edex batch or both ?
My urologist won't prescribe TRIMIX until it's FDA approved.
Anyone have any doctor referrals in the Los Angeles or Orange County area who will prescribe Trimix ?
I use University Compound Pharmcy in San Diego. I've asked them for doctors referrals for prescribing Trimix, but they were not forthcoming of any successful leads.
Any suggestions on injecting into the cavernosa area successfully is much appreciated also.
I've been a member on FrankTalk for 9 months, but this is my first post.
Thanks for the great posts and honesty.
Bob in Long Beach here.
Last edited by Bobertlax on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

JimStars

Re: Urologist (Trimix prescription) referral in Los Angeles, Calif area....

Postby JimStars » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Bob,

Sorry you got an Odd Old Duck for a Uro. Trimix is never gonna be FDA approved so maybe you can convince your Doc to just let it go and just write the prescription.

On getting that dismal success rate up, my suggest is really plump up before trying to inject .. get up to a really big soft-on.
It can take a few minutes and for me I do alternating stretch/waggle with left hand (on glans) and squeeze base and waggle a few times using right hand. Stretch-squeeze-waggle Over and over for a few minutes and it gets up to an impressive soft-on. Then I lay the shaft to either left side or right side so you can see the cavernosa bulge and also see the veins to avoid. Then DIG in the syringe with little jabs until you feel it go thru the cav wall. I usually see a tiny bit of blood in the syringe -- not even needing to pull plunger back. That's it ... 100% success rate over a thousand shots.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:50 am

Dear Friend,

I went to see Dr. Mills at UCLA. He immediately worked with me. Although gave me too much of Trimix the first time. He gave me 25 units and I have been using only 4 units for 6 month now.
I really recommend you to buy a Autoject from Amazon. Totally painless and accurate, no guess work. And practice by yourself without the pressure of sex with someone until you figure out how much you need.
I suggest that you start at 6 units and go up by 1 unit as needed. He gave me a strong formula of Trimix 40/30/2. I suggest you ask for 30/20/1. He works with Fusion pharmacy in Westwood near by UCLA which is great. I paid $200 for 10ml (1000 units) which will give me over 200 injections ($1/injection).
I'm extremely happy with the results.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm

JimStars wrote:Bob,

Sorry you got an Odd Old Duck for a Uro. Trimix is never gonna be FDA approved so maybe you can convince your Doc to just let it go and just write the prescription.

On getting that dismal success rate up, my suggest is really plump up before trying to inject .. get up to a really big soft-on.
It can take a few minutes and for me I do alternating stretch/waggle with left hand (on glans) and squeeze base and waggle a few times using right hand. Stretch-squeeze-waggle Over and over for a few minutes and it gets up to an impressive soft-on. Then I lay the shaft to either left side or right side so you can see the cavernosa bulge and also see the veins to avoid. Then DIG in the syringe with little jabs until you feel it go thru the cav wall. I usually see a tiny bit of blood in the syringe -- not even needing to pull plunger back. That's it ... 100% success rate over a thousand shots.

J

How come trimix wont get FDA approval?

Larry

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:34 am

Bobertlax wrote:Hey Guys,
Been injecting Edex for 9 months now. Once a week. 58 y.o., very healthy.
My injection success rate is about 60%, so far. UGH !
So I'm not sure if it's me not injecting into the cavernosa area correctly or it's the Edex batch or both ?
My urologist won't prescribe TRIMIX until it's FDA approved.
Anyone have any doctor referrals in the Los Angeles or Orange County area who will prescribe Trimix ?
I use University Compound Pharmcy in San Diego. I've asked them for doctors referrals for prescribing Trimix, but they were not forthcoming of any successful leads.
Any suggestions on injecting into the cavernosa area successfully is much appreciated also.
I've been a member on FrankTalk for 9 months, but this is my first post.
Thanks for the great posts and honesty.
Bob in Long Beach here.

My dr in San Fernando Valley uses them for Trimix. That's where I get mine.
PM me for info if you want to see DR

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:38 am

Larry,

Trimix cannot/won't ever be approved because none of the ingredients (or the combination of the three) are licensable/patentable. So why would any Big Pharma want tp spend millions of dollars and years for some official testing that they would not even have any exclusive right to the approved product. Just no financial justification or incentives. And of course unlike some real medical treatments, this one can be sold without FDA approval anyways, thank you very much.

This subject has been discussed periodically in the past.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:23 pm

JimStars wrote:Larry,

Trimix cannot/won't ever be approved because none of the ingredients (or the combination of the three) are licensable/patentable. So why would any Big Pharma want tp spend millions of dollars and years for some official testing that they would not even have any exclusive right to the approved product. Just no financial justification or incentives. And of course unlike some real medical treatments, this one can be sold without FDA approval anyways, thank you very much.

This subject has been discussed periodically in the past.

J

Ok then... thanks

L

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 am

City of hope uro department
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Injections”