Invicorp vs Caverject

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
christopherNLB

Re: Invicorp vs Caverject

Postby christopherNLB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am

Yes I had a standard venous leak op which like most of them worked brilliantly for short while and then regressed quite a bit. However even when it regressed the invacorp still worked brilliantly. A couple years later it was detected that I now had veins leaking from the deep crural area. My surgeon tied off the bottom of the whole crural. I was in severe pain for several weeks, but worse than that my condition worsened even more. However the invacorp still worked, i just had to put more of it in.

I went to my GP and told him that as this medicine was the only thing that works for me, could I have it on a repeat prescrition. He said yes. The company that i use is called pharmacy2U. I write a note to my GP asking to write me out a repeat presciption (he writes out 2x packets of invacorp. There are 5 ampoules in each packet) . I then send this prescrition to Pharmacy2U and they post the things to me by return. You will have to register with them first. You can call them to and explain things.

Basically I get 10 ampules for an £8 prescrition which is pretty good. A word of warning though. They also send you the syringes which are awful. They don't work properly and are also too big...the amount of fluid you draw into them is very small (and precious). I use the the little diabetic ones .5ml with the orange tops. Ebay/amazon etc.

My experience with v leaks is long and painful but this stuff works like magic and feels totally natural. Good luck!!

Return to “Injections”