How to deal with Priapism

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
filmsmith

How to deal with Priapism

Postby filmsmith » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm one of those guys that is extremely sensitive to trimix. With a fresh batch, 0.02 (yes, a couple of drops) will keep me hard for 4+ hours. After 2 hours, I usually take a moderate dose of Sudafed, and if the erection keeps waking me up (if I does later in the evening), I head down to the treadmill and run a lap. I'm a bigger guy, and noticed that any physical exertion (even sex itself) will weaken the erection. But after 5-10 minutes of relaxing, it's up and ready to go again! I'd be interested in hearing from others that experience extended erections and how they deal with it.

gjmjoe017

Re: How to deal with Priapism

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Do meds not work for you?
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:12 pm

filmsmith wrote:I'm one of those guys that is extremely sensitive to trimix. With a fresh batch, 0.02 (yes, a couple of drops) will keep me hard for 4+ hours. After 2 hours, I usually take a moderate dose of Sudafed, and if the erection keeps waking me up (if I does later in the evening), I head down to the treadmill and run a lap. I'm a bigger guy, and noticed that any physical exertion (even sex itself) will weaken the erection. But after 5-10 minutes of relaxing, it's up and ready to go again! I'd be interested in hearing from others that experience extended erections and how they deal with it.

Seriously..don't worry...it's NOT A PRIAPISM. Priapism is ROCK HARD with NO LET UP .. VERY PAINFUL...COLD to the touch...DICK dark blue/purple. Defined as OVER 6 hrs..not 4 hrs(which is a prolonged erection). Mine last as long as 6 hrs at times...never had any problem.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:12 am

I was in the same boat. My urologist gave me 25 first time and had to drain my penis. I ended up using less then 2 units of the 40/30/2.
Your formula must be to strong for you. You have two choices: get a weaker formula OR
This is what I did:
Got some anti-bacterial steril water online. Aspirate 2 units of Trimix then 8units of the anti bacterial water, 10 units total. That was still too much. Next time expressed 2 units of the mix. Still too much. Next time went down to 6 units of the mix and it's perfect. (I had to dilute the Trimix to fine tune the dose). Now I have natural feeling errections for abkut 2 hours and no pain.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

filmsmith

Postby filmsmith » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:44 pm

rahod1 wrote:
filmsmith wrote:I'm one of those guys that is extremely sensitive to trimix. With a fresh batch, 0.02 (yes, a couple of drops) will keep me hard for 4+ hours. After 2 hours, I usually take a moderate dose of Sudafed, and if the erection keeps waking me up (if I does later in the evening), I head down to the treadmill and run a lap. I'm a bigger guy, and noticed that any physical exertion (even sex itself) will weaken the erection. But after 5-10 minutes of relaxing, it's up and ready to go again! I'd be interested in hearing from others that experience extended erections and how they deal with it.

Seriously..don't worry...it's NOT A PRIAPISM. Priapism is ROCK HARD with NO LET UP .. VERY PAINFUL...COLD to the touch...DICK dark blue/purple. Defined as OVER 6 hrs..not 4 hrs(which is a prolonged erection). Mine last as long as 6 hrs at times...never had any problem.

Cool - that's good to know. No, It's not rock-hard at 4 hours, but it's at least running 85%, and never cold to the touch or dark blue (some bluish tinge at the head though). It's never been painful per se, just an ache like a sore muscle. If I can't get a weak enough dosage from my doc, I'll try the diluting idea.
Thanks all!

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi Newtoed,
Can you explain the below in more detail. Do you fill syringe with 2 units of trimix and then add 8 units of anti bac water? Inject all 10 units? Then a little confused about the rest of the post.

Got some anti-bacterial steril water online. Aspirate 2 units of Trimix then 8units of the anti bacterial water, 10 units total. That was still too much. Next time expressed 2 units of the mix. Still too much. Next time went down to 6 units of the mix and it's perfect. (I had to dilute the Trimix to fine tune the dose). Now I have natural feeling errections for abkut 2 hours and no pain.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:20 am

40/30/2 Trimix is a strong mix and it is very difficult to fine tune at such low doses.
I aspire 2 units Of Trimix then 8 more units of the steril water. This would cause prolonged erectionso I express 4 units of the mix before objecting 6 units of the mix into my penis.
This makes it possible for me to receive about 1.5 units of this powerful Trimix. Next time I will purchase syringes with larger unit markings.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm

newtoed,
I got it
Thanks

Return to “Injections”