Duration

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
gjmjoe017

Duration

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:37 am

I see a lot of post about staying erect for 1,-2 hours and some longer.Are we talking an erection on a scale of a 10,10 being the most erect?Trying to get a handle on expectations.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

treetop

Re: Duration

Postby treetop » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 am

When I first started TriMix I was using too much.
3 hours plus, full 100%... even painful. used ice, etc.
Finally went down.

That was a different mix, but was 30 units.
Now I use about 15 units of a different mixture.

But I get a good erection, very little discomfort.. after sex it subsides some.
But after maybe 20 minutes I can get a second good round with some stimulation.
So a good mix for me, and I like it that way.

Staying hard over 1 or 2 hours gets scary.. don't want to go to emergency room.....
Just saying.

TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:48 am

for me, i can get about 2 hours, 1.5 hr of full erection (8-9, never a 10 in my book). it will last though for up 2.5 hrs, though not usable for sex. goes down gradually after the 1.5 hr mark. i've used 15 un, 20 units, and even 30 units but little difference in length of time or quality. my script is 30/4/5 (pap, phen, pge). i am going to 30/4/7.5 soon.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Rickey11

Postby Rickey11 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:33 pm

I've been taking Trimix for 3 years as of last month. I have had many erections that have surpassed 4 hrs with no after effects or problems. I've had 5, 6, and 7 hour erections with no problems thus far.
I take a Trimix #1, which is comparatively weak but potent enough for me. I've never gone to the emergency room, but I HAVE done vigorous night walks and going up and down stairs many times to start the medicine to begin to wear off.

I can always tell when it's about to go soft on me as it reduces from 100% rigidity to 90%. Then slowly it subsides. I encounter very little pain with the injections, but after 4 hours the penis is sensitive to touch, making intercourse somewhat uncomfortable.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:I see a lot of post about staying erect for 1,-2 hours and some longer.Are we talking an erection on a scale of a 10,10 being the most erect?Trying to get a handle on expectations.

Your first goal should simply be a reliable erection suitable for penetration. That means you can penetrate your partner from any angle or position with complete confidence. If you want to use the numbering system, I would say that an erection that is completely horizontal and thick to the point of being rock hard is a "10."

In two years of using Trimix on different formulas I have yet to achieve a 10. However, although my erections are not horizontal or rock hard, the overall girth of my penis is enormous. I'm talking about incredible thickness from the head on down. My wife literally gasped the first time she saw it.

My erections feel very natural and there is no pain for the 75 minutes or so the erection lasts. A little over an hour is usually more than enough time for most of us. A throbbing, rock hard erection for 2-3 hours is not always fun.

Good luck, and let us know how things work out for you.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”