Do the injections give fibrosis?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jelquinginjury

Do the injections give fibrosis?

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

I am interested and concerned at the same time about the injections.
I am a young man and i am thinking to try the injections before to go the implant ,but i am very concerned about the fibrosis..
I would use the injections for two years or three no more maybe, but the idea about get fibrosis or peyronie scares me.
How easy is it to get fibrosis?
How should I put the injection correctly in order to avoid peyronie?

Thanks
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

joebloe12345

Re: Do the injections give fibrosis?

Postby joebloe12345 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:11 pm

I also would be interested in knowing other people's experience with injections. I'm in my mid 30s and been using alprostadil IC injections for the past year. I had a serious side effect from PDE-5 medications so was forced to give injections a try. I generally require ~50mcg of alprostadil and use it 2-3 times per week for much of the past year. I use small syringes and rotate between four sites but I am now concerned that after one year I may be getting a slight upward curvature of the penis in the area between my four injection sites. I cannot feel any thickening but there does seem to be a slight upward curvature when fully erect that I do not recall ever being there before (however, I have been much more vigilant about checking only recently).

I'm curious if anyone else here has developed significant curvature/fibrosis/Peyronies with use injections.

My pharmacist who does a lot of work in the area of ED wants me to start on topical verapamil to help breakdown any built up collagen. I am very concerned about further injection use but don't see any great options.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:28 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:I am interested and concerned at the same time about the injections.
I am a young man and i am thinking to try the injections before to go the implant ,but i am very concerned about the fibrosis..
I would use the injections for two years or three no more maybe, but the idea about get fibrosis or peyronie scares me.
How easy is it to get fibrosis?
How should I put the injection correctly in order to avoid peyronie?

Thanks

I have been injecting for about 2 years now. I have a very little bit of scaring but nothing real serious. My suggestion to you is to never inject in the same area two times in a row. I kinda got used to injecting in the middle of my penis on the right side because I am right handed and I got great results. But I rotate areas now. If you rotate your injection areas, your not apt to get scaring or fibrosis. I have read on here that very few men actually get fibrosis. I know one man who has been injecting over 10 years and hasn't had any issues. Just my 2 cents.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

leesburg2013

Postby leesburg2013 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 pm

jelquinginjury the answer is YES, intracavernous injections can certainly cause fibrosis. But if you get a good Uro and stick with your plan of only 3 yrs of injections you should be ok since you are still young.

But remember, it is very normal for men with Erectile dysfunction to get fibrosis even without injections. ED is associated with the loss of smooth muscle cells, and an increase in fibrosis has been repeatedly reported in corporal tissue of patients with ED. Even testosterone deficiency can be a cause of fibrosis.

Your Uro will explain injection sites and help with finding that magic formula.

Good luck guy.
WM 69 6'2" 192lbs, https://www.xtube.com/profile/leesburg2013-28635222 Quadmix injections PG/PA/PH/AT (70MCG/30MCG/3MG/0.15MG)ML Love Showers: http://www.silverdaddies.com/1511803

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:22 am

-double post-
Last edited by jelquinginjury on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:23 am

Then in the case in which i need put two injection due to the first doesnt work well, i should inject the second in the other corpus cavernosum true? or i should inject the second in the same corpus cavernosum?

And if i must inject many quantity is better do it with only one injection or with two?
Thanks

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:16 am

jelquinginjury wrote:Then in the case in which i need put two injection due to the first doesnt work well, i should inject the second in the other corpus cavernosum true? or i should inject the second in the same corpus cavernosum?

And if i must inject many quantity is better do it with only one injection or with two?
Thanks

On the first question, yes, I would inject in another area if the first one doesn't work. Wait 20 minutes or so though.

I would be careful about injecting a larger quantity of trimix, as I have learned the hard way (pun intended). I find it gets very painful if I inject too much trimix. Not that it makes my dick any harder. One of the ingredients in trimix, (I don't know which particular one) causes pain if I use more than 25 units.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:29 am

sliphill wrote:On the first question, yes, I would inject in another area if the first one doesn't work. Wait 20 minutes or so though.

I would be careful about injecting a larger quantity of trimix, as I have learned the hard way (pun intended). I find it gets very painful if I inject too much trimix. Not that it makes my dick any harder. One of the ingredients in trimix, (I don't know which particular one) causes pain if I use more than 25 units.

And a larger quantity of caverject is dangerous?
I mean like 30 cc

leesburg2013

Postby leesburg2013 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:32 am

If you have to give yourself 2nd injection after waiting say ten minutes (and you have massaged it with no good results) then yes use other side. BUT do not start playing around with various injection units. Too many guys on here inject one day with say 20 units and the next time 100 units which is rediculous. As I said before if you are a beginner you MUST start slow and work up. You have to find that magic formula units injected. You mentioned you were young and most probably in good health, you have plenty of time to be successful. Yes it sounds like you having major issues with ED if your thinking of implant already, but still do yourself a favor GO SLOW.

Listen to your Uro when you get formula and what he starts with and how successful he/she is when they inject you in Uro office. That will be a great starting point.
WM 69 6'2" 192lbs, https://www.xtube.com/profile/leesburg2013-28635222 Quadmix injections PG/PA/PH/AT (70MCG/30MCG/3MG/0.15MG)ML Love Showers: http://www.silverdaddies.com/1511803

Return to “Injections”